StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Advertisement of Stick Empires

Advertisement of Stick Empires

Hey all.

Lately I have been trying to promote stick empires a bit to gather a wider variety of player, its a bit sad playing a wonderful game that usually has an online player base of around 400.... Just telling friends, saying some stuff on a few minecraft servers, mentioning it a few times in starcraft. Tell me- what are you activists doing to promote this great game

-xyit

No Game No Life ShadowGeneralChaos's Avatar
    One day I had to make a presentation about my favorite computer game..... So I present Stick Empires Some students of the other class dicided to join stick empires but only some....
    "Before you succeed you must fail."

Banned
    Training to destroy all magikill/Marrowkai
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGeneralChaos View Post
    One day I had to make a presentation about my favorite computer game..... So I present Stick Empires Some students of the other class dicided to join stick empires but only some....
    Some is better than none! Good job shadow for presenting this great game to the world *Applause*

Your friend,
    Xanderman222222

heh, i got a few to join for a while, but they all sucked, and quit
    but not me

Thread Information