StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wRHG: Haku (Updated) ~ [Accepting Challenges!]

wRHG: Haku (Updated) ~ [Accepting Challenges!]

(Still working on making this page look a little "nicer" feel free to comment if you have any suggestions)

WRHG: Haku, “The Wandering Swordswoman.”

Name: Haku (Last name was lost in translation over the centuries)

Powers and Abilities:
    • Control over Wind and Air: Capable of either blasting foes with a gust of wind, redirecting certain projectiles, creating air pressure bullets that she can fire from the tip of her fingers, and so on. An unlimited amount of combinations and uses of wind and pressure can be developed from her abilities. Costs energy to create air where there is none, however.
    • Heightened senses: Over the years, after living for so long she has gained heightened senses of sight, hearing, smell, touch, and taste. (However it still doesn’t make wasabi look, smell, or taste any better)
    • Healing Powers: Her hands glow with a bright green magic. Can’t bring back a limb or missing organ, but can heal up several major wounds at the cost of a bit of energy. (Damn Calories)
    • Mastery of the Sword and Unique Swordsmanship: (Now after living a century or two, one gets a little bored…) Haku has mastered many styles of swordsmanship from fencing to kendo, etc. She has even created her own style of swordsmanship that uses her power over the wind to create short-ranged flying blades of wind.
    • The Demon: As a last resort, when she loses consciousness, the demon inside of her takes control and fights in her place with all the powers that she has and more! (NOTE: This form only lasts for a minimal amount of time.)
      • Demonic Strength: Increases the physical output of Haku’s body, such that heavier objects that humans normally cannot move are now able to, stronger attacks, etc…
      • Soul Consumption: Similar to Haku’s wind power, except for the fact that it drains energy from its target at range (only by a small, noticeable margin). It can do permanent damage if it physically gets its hands on you, aging whatever it touches. (Everything breaks down over time. The oceans dry up, the icecaps melt, and even mountains are leveled into dust.)
      • Thick Demonic Skin: Strong skin reduces physical damage by a considerable margin.

Weakness:
    • Kids (especially those orphaned ones)
    • Ranged attacks. Her powers of wind can redirect a few projectiles, but ultimately she must anticipate them first.
    • Small cuts and bruises don’t even register as far as consumption of energy is concerned when she heals herself. Healing bullet holes, stab wounds, and severe bodily damage takes more than just a “little” bit of energy to fix.
    • Although she has managed to live over several centuries, she is still like a human in the fact: If you shoot her through the brain, dead. If you shoot her through the heart, can't heal it fast enough. Her body is like that of a human and can still be destroyed like that of a human.

Demon’s Weaknesses:
    • The demon tends to be a bit overconfident because of its physical prowess, taking its time to play with its target.
    • He also is weaker against holy attacks and artifacts. (Does not kill him; rather, it hurts as much as acid on your skin)
    • His powers of air are also limited to the air around him, so he cannot use his powers if there is no air.

Personality:
    • Generally a kind caring soul who provides for those less fortunate than others, meaning the homeless and Adoption Facilities.
    • Has a hard time talking to new people. (Kind of shy? *May take out)
    • Avoids strangers, asking and answering only the “need-to-be-asked-questions.”
    • Loves kids and plays with the ones at the orphanage from time to time when she’s not doing jobs to earn money to help support them.
    • She despises those who treat others badly, but rarely approaches them unless they’ve hurt those she cares about (namely the kids at the orphanage).
    • Hates blood, but does not make her incapable of fighting. (Swordsman after all)

Demon’s Personality:
    • He is very overprotective of Haku (Any reason can be argued between important vessel or something more, but most is left to the wind of ambiguity) and sometimes appears next to her in his spirit form that only she can see.
    • When he’s not hungry for the souls of man, he is a battle-seeker. He loves a good challenge against a strong opponent, but rarely uses his utmost potential during a casual fight (except with his and/or Haku’s life is threatened, in which case he's usually unafraid of doing what it takes to survive).
    • Because he is a demon at heart, he also needs his daily nutrition of the souls of mankind. So every now and again he steals their essence (energy) sometimes to the point of accidentally killing his meals.

Appearance:
    • The hue of her skin is a milky tan and her eyes an almond brown.
    • Her long dark hair extends a little below her shoulders at its full length but is mostly tied in a tight bun.
    • Although she is several hundred of centuries old, she still has the appearance of a young adult.
    • After centuries of swordsmanship, her hands had developed many calluses. Thank goodness for pumice now a days.
    • She once wore the scars of battle proudly during the times of war, but scars do not reflect very well now a days on one's personality. She now wears a gray long-sleeved jacket and light blue slacks in order to hide the more prominent scars.
    • Carries her swords at the sides of her hips (both the demon blade and the standard one from the RHG system)
    • NOTE ON THE DEMON BLADE: It is not a form of connection between him and Haku, it was simply a prison to entrap him. However, ever since the demon escaped and entered Haku's body, he has been trapped inside of her. The sword itself is remarkably strong and can be called forth when heard by the demon.
    • Wears a pack that holds all sorts of mysteries inside them. (Whatever she usually finds useful, she keeps)

Demon’s Appearance:
    • Strangely enough, he either simply possesses Haku’s body or takes on his true form, which is similar to the appearance of a male version of Haku. (Even her clothes change with his transformation~! Convenient~!)
    • Also has his own tail and horns when he decides to let them out to stretch.

Backstory:
    Spoiler for text:

Demo:
    Spoiler for text:

Battles:

Clan Entry:

Spoiler for S.E.E.S. Clan Entry - (Acel vs. Walden vs. Chance):

Current List:
    TheOrganization, MechaHewitt (gulp)

Last edited by Nikx232; 04-24-2015 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Refresh~
    "If there's anything I've learned in life it's that most problems are not difficult, the people that cause them are difficult."

Simple problems - Simple solutions.
    Spoiler for Clan Flag:

Where Night and Day hold hands with each other
    Ahh~bringing back dear Haku to the fray once more~?
    Haha, good to see the two of them back as well as yourself Nikx~ :3
    To be honest I've always wanted to battle Haku, don't know why though but I find her interesting

Anyways, good luck in your future battles!
    I hope to see you on field some time~
    o w o

Indeed, I had remade her character profile be side I had lost the original and wrote up a completely new demo compared to the one I had made before. I am excited to be writing as her again. As far as a battle is concerned I may have to hold you off on that one for now, (the tournament thing and all) but I'll get to any challenges when I can manage them appropriately.

Good luck to you too and I'll see you on the fields of glory!
    "If there's anything I've learned in life it's that most problems are not difficult, the people that cause them are difficult."

Spoiler for Clan Flag:

Banned
    Welp, that is the longest fucking demo I've probably ever read... but it was amazing. I (Look for my new wRHG, it's called The Beast....) challenge you to a battle.

I'm flattered, but like I said before I'll have to put outside challenges on hold until the tournament is done. However, I will add you to my list of challengers.

Thank you much,

Spoiler for Clan Flag:

(△) Objective: Survive. The Organization's Avatar
    Interesting...
    Add me to your list of challengers.

Will do. Also, just to be clear about things. I've read a bit of your stuff from the tournament.......I look forward to this next, "learning experience."

Spoiler for Clan Flag:

The Grand, Exalted, Etc. Malacal's Avatar
    I think this is the 5th demon character in a row I've read XD. Certaintly an interesting character though

Organization AND Acute... Well dayum!! Seems pretty great, and it seems like you're a veteran writer! So let me be the first to say DO NOT put me on your list of awaiting challenges!

Spoiler for OP CURRENT MASCOT:
    Spoiler for Old Stuff <3:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    wRHG

@Malaca: I find it amusing that the same thing was said to me when I had first started writing during the time of FA's wRHG. (And yes they are a bit over used xD)

@Chamel: I'm just an ordinary writer. To be fair, I started out learning a lot before I could get better (and am still learning a lot from my senior writers). Trust me, keep writing and you'll grow faster than you think.

Spoiler for Clan Flag:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information