StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Do you want the rest of the Loser's Bracket rounds to be less battle-ish?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Make them all like this.

3 15.00%
  • No. After this, everything should just be fighting now.

6 30.00%
  • I love the change of pace. Maybe more of this but still include some fighting later on.

5 25.00%
  • I'd rather have more fights than this but these non-battles are good to have as well.

6 30.00%
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: wRHGT Loser's Bracket Round 1: Once Upon A Time

Don't worry I'm sure Dog will turn in his part before today ends.
    "If there's anything I've learned in life it's that most problems are not difficult, the people that cause them are difficult."

Simple problems - Simple solutions.
    Spoiler for Clan Flag:

I'm working my butt of now! Making steady progress... And BirtDog. (Almost said Catbug. *gasp* BirtDog is Catbug's counterpart!)
    Just an average person

Spoiler for It's my past, ma:

That's great dude! And lol catbug xD
    Anyways, I hope you and everyone can finish theirs on time.
    "If there's anything I've learned in life it's that most problems are not difficult, the people that cause them are difficult."

Spoiler for Clan Flag:

Yeah. Part 6 already! GO GO GO! Or wait till tomorrow...Damn. It's too late. And school. Welp. See ya. Hewwy~ Extend the deadline just a little bit~ I'm at the final phase!
    Last edited by Xate; 08-19-2013 at 09:40 AM.
    Just an average person

Spoiler for It's my past, ma:

Today is not over yet so just keep writing until he says to stop.

Spoiler for Clan Flag:

Okay people! I have been informed dog is having problems with his docuument thing that hes had his work on.

Meaning, you cant rely on him to be the sixth person to finish.

Also meaning some of yall need to get to posting your entries.This is sad. I had faith that all of you would post your entries and. Hewwy has given you three weeks! Ik theres school and i understand, but im pretty sure theres at least one or two of you are just being lazy .

I have alotta stuff going on. I didnt even have internet accept once in the original week and a hal deadline and STILL finished early. Come on guys.

I dont want everyones hard work to go to waste so please get your entries in.

I just want to say to those planning on simply dropping the tournament because it's an inconvenience to them (You know who you guys are):

Guys...please for the sake of those that are actually trying unlike you guys just post whatever you have. There are those here who are actually working hard for this and would like to continue in this thing rather than see it dropped. I hate to see something that has been given so much effort and time into this go to waste because a couple of people wouldn't put up their pieces out of pride or whatever reason. I don't particularly care what your reasons are, but please post them soon...

Once again, this is only directed towards those who are planning on simply dropping this tournament and not towards those still working. I believe in those who are still diligently working away, but those whom I've heard nothing from I worry about...

Spoiler for Clan Flag:

You guys need to understand that it just isn’t about your pride. Post what you have. And I honestly don’t care about your vacations and the fact that your busy. If you had those barriers, why did you participate in the tournament in the first place? Those are of course only to the people that are just using that as an excuse to write nothing at all.

You guys need to understand that I don’t exactly have it easy either. I just moved to my grandmother’s I was at a point where I had internet once a week im going into freshman year at a new school and I’ve been using a phone up until last week. Yet I still finished my entry with barely any grammatical errors even with a cell phone. AND I’m working on FOUR other projects.

So get to your work people. You can do it. Don’t disappoint.

Now sure would be a bad time to mention I deleted my first story. =Z

The Organisation had some perfect suggestions to share (srsly couldn't have asked for any better pointers, many kudos), but I absolutely can't find the talent within me to make this entertaining. Children's stories are simultaneously below and above me, it would seem.

I'd feel pretty guilty if that 6-person rule was there from day 1 (at which I would've resigned early instead of confirming), but it wasn't. I still say Hewitt's being outright unfair if he holds his word on that, and if he will then I'll just be hoping for the best =/.

Okay. Well, I'm kind of relying on gamer at this point who is almost done with his story

It's also kind of sad that at this rate me and merich will be the only real battle

Thread Information