StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Do you want the rest of the Loser's Bracket rounds to be less battle-ish?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Make them all like this.

3 15.00%
  • No. After this, everything should just be fighting now.

6 30.00%
  • I love the change of pace. Maybe more of this but still include some fighting later on.

5 25.00%
  • I'd rather have more fights than this but these non-battles are good to have as well.

6 30.00%
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: wRHGT Loser's Bracket Round 1: Once Upon A Time

tl;dr

No shame/penalty in losing, tournament is for fun = No stress (Maybe wrong), shows respect for Hewitt by joining. Also, promotes creativity.

So...Why aren't you joining?
    Just an average person

Spoiler for It's my past, ma:

(△) Objective: Survive. The Organization's Avatar
    Man, compared to R2 of the tournament, this seems pretty intense
    There is also the added pressure that only half of you are gonna make it to challenge the losers of R2.
    I'll be watching this very closely:
    Last edited by The Organization; 07-30-2013 at 11:04 AM.

Banned
    Fine , I'll do it. I don't wanna be a douche, but my stories usually revolve around death, destruction and revenge so I don't believe I qualify to win the first round even, but okay....
    I'll give it my best shot.

P.S. Damn this website. I'm leaving when this is done. Because of you people. Especially lobot.

P.S.S. I also wanted to leave for another reason, and that's called a personal life. But I'll participate anyways.
    Last edited by XJCLW; 07-30-2013 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XJCLW View Post
    Fine , I'll do it. I don't wanna be a douche, but my stories usually revolve around death, destruction and revenge so I don't believe I qualify to win the first round even, but okay....
    Good boy. Try your best and, hey, you might win.

Seriously Hewitt, do I have to revolve around one story or could I have me and Pencillum whisked away to multiple storybook settings. Also, is CARTOON violence allowed?

Uh...Death? It's a damn good theme itself! Just get rid of the violence and you got a thumbs-up!
    Oh, and also cartoon violence. That. Like heroes saving the princess. That kind of books.
    Just an average person

Spoiler for It's my past, ma:

P.S. Damn this website. I'm leaving when this is done. Because of you people. Especially lobot.

P.S.S. I also wanted to leave for another reason, and that's called a personal life. But I'll participate anyways.
    Hey. If you really dont wanna do it then dont do it. Just don't waste my time is all I'm saying.

You think you're special? You're expendable and replaceable.

Write because you want to not because you have to.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mecha-Hewitt View Post
    Hey. If you really dont wanna do it then dont do it. Just don't waste my time is all I'm saying.

You think you're special? You're expendable and replaceable.

Write because you want to not because you have to.
    I never said I was special, I was trying to notify Lobo of what a douchebag he was being.

Okay I'm sorry about that part but I was just saying that if you really feel that you're not having fun or doing this won't be good for you then don't participate. I'm mad because I have every right to be but I'm still okay if you're quitting because I can still find someone.

Humorless Artist

I like how you blame others for pointing out your lack of responsibility. Not only are you just showing yourself to be more immature by not even admitting your mistake, but also being completely thoughtless.

The community doesn't need people like you. Learn some sense.

XJCLW. You should leave. (:

ILU.

But seriously.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information