StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Do you want the rest of the Loser's Bracket rounds to be less battle-ish?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Make them all like this.

    3 15.00%
  • No. After this, everything should just be fighting now.

    6 30.00%
  • I love the change of pace. Maybe more of this but still include some fighting later on.

    5 25.00%
  • I'd rather have more fights than this but these non-battles are good to have as well.

    6 30.00%
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 317

Thread: wRHGT Loser's Bracket Round 1: Once Upon A Time

  1. #291
    Boomerangtang Boomerang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Your bedroom window
    Posts
    4,045
    Yeah let him in Hewwy.

    I doubt the unfinished ones will go that high in the rankings anyway.

  2. #292
    Unlimited Potential Xate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    3,210
    Spoiler for The Grand Adventure:

    All that waiting is for this ONE moment. Here ya go.
    Last edited by Xate; 08-22-2013 at 10:32 AM.
    Just an average person

    Spoiler for It's my past, ma:

  3. #293
    (_) What The Phở Nikx232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In a bottle under the sea :T
    Posts
    1,695
    I hate to be a bad guy, but he's already been warned and misused his chances of time extensions. Did he even come into contact with any of you guys or Hewitt to say that he was working hard on it? I think that perhaps we should think a bit more about simply letting him skip free into this thing.

    My judgement is to let him participate since he posted, but if he needs to show some more evidence that he can put out more punctually or at least something that will fix his tardiness before he participates in something like this again. :/
    Sorry bro, don't take it personally.
    "If there's anything I've learned in life it's that most problems are not difficult, the people that cause them are difficult."

    Simple problems - Simple solutions.
    Spoiler for Clan Flag:

  4. #294
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,319
    Nikx you talking about GamerXD or _Ai_?

  5. #295
    28/06/42/12 Shadowkirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bababooey
    Posts
    4,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Mecha-Hewitt View Post
    Nikx you talking about GamerXD or _Ai_?
    She's talking about _Ai_, I think.

    Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

    Spoiler for Miscellaneous:


  6. #296
    Boomerangtang Boomerang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Your bedroom window
    Posts
    4,045
    Hewwy, are you waiting for Birt's entry to put up your thread or are you working on it now?

  7. #297
    (_) What The Phở Nikx232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In a bottle under the sea :T
    Posts
    1,695
    I was talking about Ai :T
    "If there's anything I've learned in life it's that most problems are not difficult, the people that cause them are difficult."

    Simple problems - Simple solutions.
    Spoiler for Clan Flag:

  8. #298
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowkirby View Post
    She's talking about _Ai_, I think.
    Oh okay. Btw, thanks for submitting it as incomplete. You have the hardest I believe because of how your character works and the odds were definitively stacked against you and yet you persevered. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.


    Quote Originally Posted by Nikx232 View Post
    I hate to be a bad guy, but he's already been warned and misused his chances of time extensions. Did he even come into contact with any of you guys or Hewitt to say that he was working hard on it? I think that perhaps we should think a bit more about simply letting him skip free into this thing. [/SIZE]
    Ai actually came to me a few times asking about how to write it, and showed he cared on the IRC a few times. But he never showed any snippets or proof of his work midway. I'm just super reluctant to be inclined to believe he was working hard because he has decieved me twice in the past already, producing absolutely nothing. He's a good kid. But he procrastinates WAY too much. I agree with you Nikx. Ai's out AND blacklisted for good.

  9. #299
    Boomerangtang Boomerang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Your bedroom window
    Posts
    4,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Mecha-Hewitt View Post
    Oh okay. Btw, thanks for submitting it as incomplete. You have the hardest I believe because of how your character works and the odds were definitively stacked against you and yet you persevered. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    I thank you along with Hewitt. Incomplete is waaaaay better than nothing at all. At least with incomplete you have some chance. And honestly, you might get a good ranking based off how your character is and how hard it must have been.

  10. #300
    (_) What The Phở Nikx232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In a bottle under the sea :T
    Posts
    1,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Mecha-Hewitt View Post
    Ai actually came to me a few times asking about how to write it, and showed he cared on the IRC a few times. But he never showed any snippets or proof of his work midway. I'm just super reluctant to be inclined to believe he was working hard because he has decieved me twice in the past already, producing absolutely nothing. He's a good kid. But he procrastinates WAY too much. I agree with you Nikx. Ai's out AND blacklisted for good.
    If he has any work he should post it and should be blacklisted at least until he can prove that he can be consistent with whatever he does here. I'm not saying that he should be completely kept out of everything, but he does need to redeem his actions as you've allowed me before when I faced you.
    "If there's anything I've learned in life it's that most problems are not difficult, the people that cause them are difficult."

    Simple problems - Simple solutions.
    Spoiler for Clan Flag:

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •