StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Do you want the rest of the Loser's Bracket rounds to be less battle-ish?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Make them all like this.

3 15.00%
  • No. After this, everything should just be fighting now.

6 30.00%
  • I love the change of pace. Maybe more of this but still include some fighting later on.

5 25.00%
  • I'd rather have more fights than this but these non-battles are good to have as well.

6 30.00%
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: wRHGT Loser's Bracket Round 1: Once Upon A Time

Dude, I just read through your piece of work and I have to say I couldn't be more pleased with the way it turned out. *Slow clap*
    TBH, out of the one's that I've read so far, I like yours the best because I liked the flow of the story and how easy it was for me to read through it. I can't exactly say why it was so easy for me to read, but that's what I like most about because it allowed me to focus on the story you wanted to portray. I also loved the fact of how to took her backstory and gave it a little twist, good on ya. *high five*

Overall, I'd say your story right now is pretty top notch~! :]
    "If there's anything I've learned in life it's that most problems are not difficult, the people that cause them are difficult."

Simple problems - Simple solutions.
    Spoiler for Clan Flag:

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalum View Post
    =| Okay that's enough already.

Spoiler for asdf @hewitt's posts ignore this:

In other news, 2 weeks is a long time, but I guess the requested type of C&C demands for it. It also occurs to me that I have yet to read the earlier ones =o I'll be on that after getting to the winner's bracket stuff I promised.

Fine fine whatever I'm sorry. I was just really stressed at that point and you were just a contributing factor and just happened to be in the crossfire. Forgive me for assuming that you're just whining about something and not producing anything I mean even Canis at least put something out. You deleted a story because it wasn't to your liking or is it because other's opinions mattered in the drafting stages of your work? I guess it matters less now.

Anyways a preview: While we're waiting for rankings and shit, just wanna say that I hope you love Ocean's Eleven and Reservoir Dogs because the next Round is gonna be a Heist and a Standoff.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerXD8 View Post
    I'm working my butt of now! Making steady progress... And BirtDog. (Almost said Catbug. *gasp* BirtDog is Catbug's counterpart!)
    O.O .....I....I am!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha-Hewitt View Post
    Too lazy to dissect. I'll answer it in order:
    - I was turning a blind eye on purpose because I was actually being lenient. Had I shut down the entries on the day itself ya'll would be pissed.

- BirtDog gets a clean pass because he also doubled as a benched entry over at the winner's bracket. I know he's good for it.
    I owe you a the sincerest of thank you's and apologies. You have been EXTREMELY nice and respectful of me when (in my eyes) I gave you nothing but ambiguous and untrustworthy statements (they weren't untrustworthy, but for some random guy on the internet they could've meant nothing). You and a handful of others stood up for me when I wasn't here and I thank the rest of you for that as well. This site is home to some of the nicest people I've met. Thanks to all of you for your generosity (b^__^)b

Quote Originally Posted by BoomerangReturns View Post
    Lobo's took me like twenty minutes tops to read.

Oh, and Birt told me to tell you whether you were a man, woman or hermaphrodite, he would propose to you. Basically he says thanks.
    No. What I basically said was "will you marry me?". Sad news about that though, you'll have to be ok with polygamy =/

Quote Originally Posted by Nikx232 View Post
    Dude, I just read through your piece of work and I have to say I couldn't be more pleased with the way it turned out. *Slow clap*
    TBH, out of the one's that I've read so far, I like yours the best because I liked the flow of the story and how easy it was for me to read through it. I can't exactly say why it was so easy for me to read, but that's what I like most about because it allowed me to focus on the story you wanted to portray. I also loved the fact of how to took her backstory and gave it a little twist, good on ya. *high five*

Overall, I'd say your story right now is pretty top notch~! :]
    I had one of those "revelation/cathartic" moments somewhere before dreams, and I forgot to put in SO MUCH interaction at the dinner table because I was caught up in my mind lol (i left out Jellykid D= ). Made the ending seem too...quick(?) in my eyes so I was a little ashamed about that. And I hope I stayed true to your character throughout it all. That's my biggest issue when I read others' writings: that they stay true to the writers; it's like a sign of respect, you know? I let her have free flying ability because I figured "why not? no one is fighting"
    I suppose it's easier to read because I really tried to write this for like...kids to read. I went back and turned several single words into like 3 or 4, just to make it easier to read lol. I did get kinda...mature/dark-ish towards the end, but that's because I could hear myself reading this, and I wanted people to cry when they heard it being narrated. I imagined myself reading this to kids when i was writing it; i put myself in a room with a chair i barely fit in and read it to others (in my mind). really wish I made that chair bigger too; hurt my buttocks something fierce.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha-Hewitt View Post
    Anyways a preview: While we're waiting for rankings and shit, just wanna say that I hope you love Ocean's Eleven and Reservoir Dogs because the next Round is gonna be a Heist and a Standoff.

Watched all the "Ocean's" 13 times each (just so I could use that pun, I swear), Italian Job 8 times, Reservoir Dogs 3, and countless others. 4 of those Ocean's marathons (each) were earlier this year. You bet your ass I love Heist movies.
    And I shared an interesting interaction with Night over hearing this news a few days ago:

"Night: dude. Hewitt said he hopes we like Ocean's Eleven and Reservoir Dogs because the next round of the Loser's will be like a heist

*silence*

Me: Oh my god!

*sudden burst of a "bro-ment":cheers and high fives*

Me (in the middle of cheers): How the hell am I going to get through a heist!!!! [with Dominic lol]

*immediate laughter*
    There is a fine line between GENIUS and INSANITY. I have erased this line and replaced it with a TROUT.

Spoiler for THIS TROUT:

For teh record you didn't just give me ambiguous statements. You gave AN ENTRY in the winner's bracket.

Had you faltered on that end, I would have tossed you aside as well :I

Humorless Artist
    Moral of the story: Hewitt is a merciless robot who destroys all who disappoint him.

Stay safe people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobotomizer View Post
    Moral of the story: Hewitt is a merciless robot who destroys all who disappoint him.
    Sigged.
    Just an average person

Spoiler for It's my past, ma:

That rabbit should be covered in blood. Still smiling.
    There is a fine line between GENIUS and INSANITY. I have erased this line and replaced it with a TROUT.

Spoiler for THIS TROUT:

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread Information