StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phone Photography Testing

Nearly no one here is qualified enough to give cnc on photography.

Frostidyderpetylolhuehueh JanRavnik's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    Neither are you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    You shouldn't be saying that. Seriously, you shouldn't be.

You don't know how upset I am just by this post. CnC is to give comments on you like and critique on what should be fixed. But, CnC isn't always based on facts alone. It can be based on opinions. Mainly CnC is surrounded on the basis of opinion. With your kind of behavior on these people's CnC just made you look like you're the king of photography. Don't ever comment on anything like this or you'll be very faced down upon.

I think the quality of the phone camera is surprisingly good. I do think you just need to draw more inspiration and get a little more creative with your shots. By doing that you'll actually find some unique and intriguing shots. Maybe just a little more variety and eventually save up for a camera! All in all not bad at all though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
    On a sidenote, Firefly would be that Lounge singer who drops by every Wednesday night to sing some bohemian tunes and chat up with the locals. Her popularity is only strengthened by the fact that she only appears once a week and is quite amiable to everyone who dares to knock on her dressing room door and cordially ask for an autograph.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Cook View Post
    Firefly is right, and that's why she's more than a kind of somewhat pretty (if you're into that) face.

When I take pictures, I prefer to use a camera, it's still a professional tool of the photographer. Now, by the way, a new camera has come out, Panasonic Lumix G9 I found a cool review on it - https://www.photographytalk.com/pana...umix-g9-review, who will be interested to read it, let's discuss what you think about this camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindax View Post
    When I take pictures, I prefer to use a camera, it's still a professional tool of the photographer. Now, by the way, a new camera has come out, Panasonic Lumix G9 I found a cool review on it - https://www.photographytalk.com/pana...umix-g9-review, who will be interested to read it, let's discuss what you think about this camera.
    i think this is very important for me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information