StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Shadowrath Tips

Well, Gamer did make the miner tips and it would be great if you can make an archer tips
    And to answer your question, I said shinobi magic units is #1 priority, if you are unable to shinobi them, it's better if u shinobi their ninjas to protect your magic units.
    And it did work
    Yo yo yo, wassup, my name is R-Dizzle-Fo-Shizzle-My-Nizzle-Off-Da-Hizzle...Drizzle and check out my "Off Da Hizzle" Youtube Channel.
    Spoiler for SE stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzle View Post
    Well, Gamer did make the miner tips and it would be great if you can make an archer tips
    And to answer your question, I said shinobi magic units is #1 priority, if you are unable to shinobi them, it's better if u shinobi their ninjas to protect your magic units.
    And it did work
    They already shinobied the mages, so you're left with shinobi shadowrath, or giant. I tried shinobing a shadowrath, but it missed.

just hide your ninja mixed with your army, wait until their ninja about to pass, shinobi it, then let your archer/albow finish it be4 it can reach your mage/meric, just remember to put your magic units at the back of your army line :/
    Yo yo yo, wassup, my name is R-Dizzle-Fo-Shizzle-My-Nizzle-Off-Da-Hizzle...Drizzle and check out my "Off Da Hizzle" Youtube Channel.
    Spoiler for SE stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzle View Post
    just hide your ninja mixed with your army, wait until their ninja about to pass, shinobi it, then let your archer/albow finish it be4 it can reach your mage/meric, just remember to put your magic units at the back of your army line :/
    No one would pass an army using shadowrath. Also, like i said, the shadowrath is too fast. When i shinobied it, it didn't hit. Also, i would have shinobied just before i come in range with the melee units.

hmmm, I should demonstrate u by videos... words are useless now, let's wait until Buddy's online...
    Spoiler for SE stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyLucky2 View Post
    Looks Great, Certainly one of the best units imo

Now all we need to complete order unit tips

Economy
    -Miner Tips (That means you Gamer )

Melee
    -Spearton Tips

Ranged
    -Archer Tips (Jerrytt)
    -Albow Tips (Aiman)
    -Giant Tips

With all these awesome tip threads, we could get more powerful
    Eclipsor tips? Marrow tips? Jugger tips?
    :P

http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...n-ups-are-open!! - Stick Empires Pro tournament!

I believe he was talking about Order only :P
    Spoiler for SE stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by THEFORCE View Post
    Eclipsor tips? Marrow tips? Jugger tips?
    If spearton and jugger tips were ever made, they will be full of crap.
    Eclipsor is the same as archer tips. Marrow tips are also the same as magikill tips.

No Game No Life ShadowGeneralChaos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stickman311 View Post
    If spearton and jugger tips were ever made, they will be full of crap.
    And why do you think they will be lke crap? There should be usefull tips for speartons, like how/when to make shield bash or so ^^
    "Before you succeed you must fail."

Yeah, but we need someone who know the good use about spearton and make a thread about it...
    Spoiler for SE stuff:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information