StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Shadowrath Tips

Quote Originally Posted by stickman311 View Post
    Eclipsor is the same as archer tips. Marrow tips are also the same as magikill tips.
    What? Are you serious? Eclipsors are waaay different than archers. And due to the spells being different between marrows and mages, of course the tips on how to use them will differ as well.
    :P

http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...n-ups-are-open!! - Stick Empires Pro tournament!

Just ignore him?
    Yo yo yo, wassup, my name is R-Dizzle-Fo-Shizzle-My-Nizzle-Off-Da-Hizzle...Drizzle and check out my "Off Da Hizzle" Youtube Channel.
    Spoiler for SE stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by THEFORCE View Post
    What? Are you serious? Eclipsors are waaay different than archers. And due to the spells being different between marrows and mages, of course the tips on how to use them will differ as well.
    Don't eclipsors have equivalent damage and speed? You could treat them as cheaper, weaker but faster albowtrosses.

This is how I got my rating, with my awesomeness. Insert Guile's Theme.

Also, clan-less Stick Empires player. Yolo right?

Quote Originally Posted by FailingAtFailing View Post
    Don't eclipsors have equivalent damage and speed? You could treat them as cheaper, weaker but faster albowtrosses.
    they do alot more damage than archers do. (4 shots to kill a miner/archer vs 5 with archers) And im not sure but i think that they are slightly faster than archers (same as spearton i think)

Quote Originally Posted by jerrytt View Post
    they do alot more damage than archers do. (4 shots to kill a miner/archer vs 5 with archers) And im not sure but i think that they are slightly faster than archers (same as spearton i think)
    They are, but what is the main difference between archer and eclipsors? Their speed is almost the same, just that health of eclipsor is double than archer, atatack greater, and obviously that's all becuz of the difference in cost.
    Magikill and marrowkai are alike, they are damag3 dealers, just that marrowkai is weaker and cannot poison.

I like the picture its so awesome who made it?

winston

Quote Originally Posted by jerrytt View Post
    winston
    He drew my swordwrath's sword too :P
    Is that beautiful?
    Enjin Page Youtube Channel
    Add me on Steam: Azxc

Spoiler for Dat SE stuffs:

Quote Originally Posted by Azxc View Post
    He drew my swordwrath's sword too :P
    Is that beautiful?
    Very nice
    I want 1
    Quote Originally Posted by stickman311 View Post
    They are, but what is the main difference between archer and eclipsors? Their speed is almost the same, just that health of eclipsor is double than archer, atatack greater, and obviously that's all becuz of the difference in cost.
    Magikill and marrowkai are alike, they are damag3 dealers, just that marrowkai is weaker and cannot poison.
    If what u said it's true, why people always complain about the unbalance between Order and Chaos -_-
    Yo yo yo, wassup, my name is R-Dizzle-Fo-Shizzle-My-Nizzle-Off-Da-Hizzle...Drizzle and check out my "Off Da Hizzle" Youtube Channel.
    Spoiler for SE stuff:

This belongs in the Order strategy guides.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHATETHISNAME View Post
    Christ. When even archy has more sense than half the people on these last three pages you know there's something gone wrong.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information