StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Gurren Lagann Viral

Gurren Lagann Viral

So i had just finished watching Gurren Lagann (an anime) and decided to draw my favourite character
    Here it is , Not much
    Spoiler for My Viral:

Spoiler for not really the anime Viral[not mine:

CnC Pl0x
    Spoiler for Signature:

Quote Originally Posted by Ikarhan View Post
    That asshole can't do a simple stick figure run cycle, and he is god-like at animating sausages. #ragequit

That's nice. I like it. I haven't watched that anime. But it's fancy though
    Pumu's Infernoes
    OFFICIAL INFERNO OF SP
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...ps-and-Tactics
    Quote Originally Posted by hey look a train! View Post
    were gunna be great partners in crime heh heh heh
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSavage View Post
    I'll teach you how to double clutch~
    You! You're like one of those jokes where it's all like "Katniss, bring the ring to mordor or the enterprise will win", showing a picture of Dumbledore, and it says "~Gandalf"

Thank you
    Spoiler for Signature:

That asshole can't do a simple stick figure run cycle, and he is god-like at animating sausages. #ragequit

Okay... Let's see here...

1. The proportions of the body seem off. It seems like the limbs are way too long and disproportionate.
    2. What's with the curvy line on the forearm...? It doesn't need to be there. People usually put those there to signify the muscle there, but in all actuality, it isn't needed (in most cases, including this one)
    3. The torso seems oddly shaped, like an upside down pear..
    4. The fist, it just doesn't look natural. Probably because the thumb isn't supposed to lay like that (?). Look up some tuts on how to correct that shit
    5. The other hand, with the necklace hanging off of it, looks like he's flipping everything off, and the necklace seems to be floating there.

Oh well~ Look up tuts on hands, that's it

Spoiler for OP CURRENT MASCOT:
    Spoiler for Old Stuff <3:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    wRHG

Quote Originally Posted by Chamel View Post
    Okay... Let's see here...

1. The proportions of the body seem off. It seems like the limbs are way too long and disproportionate.
    2. What's with the curvy line on the forearm...? It doesn't need to be there. People usually put those there to signify the muscle there, but in all actuality, it isn't needed (in most cases, including this one)
    3. The torso seems oddly shaped, like an upside down pear..
    4. The fist, it just doesn't look natural. Probably because the thumb isn't supposed to lay like that (?). Look up some tuts on how to correct that shit
    5. The other hand, with the necklace hanging off of it, looks like he's flipping everything off, and the necklace seems to be floating there.

Oh well~ Look up tuts on hands, that's it
    1. i guess they do.
    2.I was actually in doubt about that line there
    3.I dont see how you think the torso looks like an upsidedown pear
    4.hands are one of my biggest problems with human anatomy
    5.i tried making the necklace hanging from the tip of his finger but it just looks like he is flipping off. yeah. thats it
    Spoiler for Signature:

Watch tutorials dude,
    There's too much wrong with this for it to be properly cncd
    H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_

H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_

so yeah. nice drawing but there's a lot of things that i kinda don't like >.> anyways i'll give you my cnc (shit man because i suck at cnc and i don't watch this anime. but whatever, oh and i know this doesn't look like a cnc, it's more like an opinion lol.).

[[ONE]]
    wtf. where is he looking? i opened the image in new tab and zoomed it on his eyes but his eyes are weird. seriously. try drawing carefully and everything will be good.

[[TWO]]
    his fist, just like what chamel said, the thumb should not lay off like that. but don't worry, you're still a rookie and you still need practice c:

[[THREE]]
    why is his body curved? i don't like it lol. it's like he is falling off or anything else that comes in other's mind.

[[FOUR]]
    his body, i mean his torso? i think i find it a little weird, it's like a rectangle body but covered with clothes (lol. i don't know, i think this is just my opinion lol.)

[[FIVE]]
    his shoulder is a little high isn't it? try lowering it a bit and it will be fine.

that's all i can give, sorry if it's bad but yeah, i'm currently practicing in cnc'ing. good job though and hope you get better in drawing c:

Quote Originally Posted by Drone View Post
    Watch tutorials dude,
    There's too much wrong with this for it to be properly cncd
    Well then
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal5 View Post
    so yeah. nice drawing but there's a lot of things that i kinda don't like >.> anyways i'll give you my cnc (shit man because i suck at cnc and i don't watch this anime. but whatever, oh and i know this doesn't look like a cnc, it's more like an opinion lol.).

[[ONE]]
    wtf. where is he looking? i opened the image in new tab and zoomed it on his eyes but his eyes are weird. seriously. try drawing carefully and everything will be good.

[[TWO]]
    his fist, just like what chamel said, the thumb should not lay off like that. but don't worry, you're still a rookie and you still need practice c:

[[THREE]]
    why is his body curved? i don't like it lol. it's like he is falling off or anything else that comes in other's mind.

[[FOUR]]
    his body, i mean his torso? i think i find it a little weird, it's like a rectangle body but covered with clothes (lol. i don't know, i think this is just my opinion lol.)

[[FIVE]]
    his shoulder is a little high isn't it? try lowering it a bit and it will be fine.

that's all i can give, sorry if it's bad but yeah, i'm currently practicing in cnc'ing. good job though and hope you get better in drawing c:
    Hm Thanks for the opinion ill take your advice into mind.
    I always sucked at making human anatomy thats hwy i dont really draw humans. but i gotta learn sometime i guess :P
    Spoiler for Signature:

Thread Information