StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: RHG Characters Section Rules (As of 4/16/2015) | RHG DEMO RULES IN LATEST POST

Quote Originally Posted by Charry View Post
    I think there should be clear guidelines on what counts as overpowered. It's hard to just point and shout "OP!" when there's nothing to really abide by.
    You're not even suppose to be shouting OP in the first place. The decision to allow an RHG is decided by the mods, and no one else. People who cry OP or some other shit are just spamming the RHG's thread and not solving the problem.

But for everyone's sake the clearest simplest definition for not-OP is this: The strength to weakness ratio should be 1:1. Meaning, the weakness should be just as potent as the strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
    You're not even suppose to be shouting OP in the first place. The decision to allow an RHG is decided by the mods, and no one else. People who cry OP or some other shit are just spamming the RHG's thread and not solving the problem.

But for everyone's sake the clearest simplest definition for not-OP is this: The strength to weakness ratio should be 1:1. Meaning, the weakness should be just as potent as the strength.
    What about the "weakness is being human thing" that is used alot.
    Spoiler for other stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Pox View Post
    They mean human as in they can be hurt by bullets and swords.
    But it is ironic to call a super human a human so the RHG should specify what they mean with human like that the RHG can still be killed by bullets.

edit: Should we change the rule with the changing of the RHG takes the points away because people are going to use it at their advantage and take away a lot of loss points.

Quote Originally Posted by devi View Post
    They mean human as in they can be hurt by bullets and swords.
    But it is ironic to call a super human a human so the RHG should specify what they mean with human like that the RHG can still be killed by bullets.
    Or maybe other human limitations like disease, biological essentials (nutrition & air) and some other factor.
    v (not my thing but please read) v

Flash CS6 || R.I.P. Fileize - "I didn't get to steal from pros" || Works slowly due to IRL Problems
    RHG: 親愛な雨 - Shinnai na Ame
    Daydreams and Concepts (Last Major Update: 11/09/13)

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianTempest View Post
    Or maybe other human limitations like disease, biological essentials (nutrition & air) and some other factor.
    Because otherwise it will be harder to fight RHG to RHG or wRHG to wRHG if they don't specify what type of weakness they have..

Quote Originally Posted by Pox View Post
    It is used alot, but it doesn't mean it isn't allowed. It just means that they're uncreative. They're also liable for their opponents to use whatever broad definition "being a human weakling" entails.

EDIT: Also updated the rules to simplify it, as well as properly defined what being OP is all about
    Last edited by Hewitt; 01-08-2014 at 05:11 AM.

Being human is a given. If your character is NOT human then that is what should be explained.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianTempest View Post
    But I mean usually that is something all RHG's have as a weakness without being stated. When I think of weakness I think of something ordinary like "When near bright can't do this..." Or "Has bad eyesight".
    Spoiler for other stuff:

I think there should be a rule against filler demos. The most obvious examples being animations of old RHG's just to give the user an excuse to say an animation is there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Charry View Post
    I think there should be a rule against filler demos. The most obvious examples being animations of old RHG's just to give the user an excuse to say an animation is there.
    That was popular during 2012, and since then I haven't really seen it happen that often, if at all. But if we do spot it, we sort it out.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information