StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: RHG - The Handyman

RHG - The Handyman

The Handyman

Note: He is not human. He is monster. Meant to be a horror monster actually. No dark edgy cool is intended here, just stuff that can help increase tense moments and spooky scenes.

Powers:

The Handyman has the ability to sprout arms, hands and fingers from anywhere on/in his body. They can reach up to 16ft, any anywhere below that.

Casually, he's roughly 9ft tall, but because his body is made of arms he can extend, he can become much taller. The tallest he usually lets himself become is 12ft.

His strength is average for his giant size, and his punches are a bit more powerful due to his fists being a foot thick.

When in darkness he's stronger and can cause some simple hallucenations like making areas look darker than they should, manipulating shadows, or just making himself look like a regular part of the room so you easily miss him. This does not mean he controls dark energy. This means he can make you hallucenate slightly in darkness purely for hiding himself.

He's also scary. The more scared/tired you are, the more powerful he becomes.

His teeth are sensory organs that give him a medium-ranged sonar, and allow him to feel shifts in air currents.

He may punch hard, but his grip can be a hundred times stronger. He could squish tank armour like tin foil. In his grip, he could bend vibranium. If it's indestructible, he can't do anything, but if it's virtually indestructible, he could squish it.

Handyman is 2x powerful against people with "Human" listed as a weakness. Because fuck those people.

Weaknesses:

Light. Light makes him slow and weak, and when he's in strong light he can't regrow arms until he's out of it. Meaning you can slice off his arms and make him 'armless huehuehue. He also can't take advantage of strong-minded opponents with a high level of sanity (so if you have an edgy crazy character you're fucked bud)

Also he lacks intelligence; the most creative idea for a trap he has is hiding. He also cannot speak as he's really just a humanoid monster thing.

He's blind.

With the length his arms can reach, they can often become too heavy to lift, which is why he prefers to throw out his longer arms and then reel them in, rather than keep them that length.

He's slow.

Story:

A creature whose origin varies from campfire story to campfire story, the Handyman is a being of many names. Nowadays it is lesser known, tales of it now being discarded as 'creepypasta', any video footage of it being called 'edited'. The creature has lurked about the Earth since life swam in the sea and started to dig its claws in the dirt. It moves on from person to person, victim to victim, choosing to hunt one or two people every year to fill its head. It has no desire to eat flesh, only minds, so that it may keep some form of consciousness in its head as its own mind slowly slips out over time. It migrates through the world at its own pace, changing home every decade or two, and this time it's ended up in the RHG zone.

Face!

In animating Handy, a flash person may decide to give him a bulging eye and a big toothy grin. He has neither of those. His teeth are pale yellow fingers, and his eyes are dark grey with lighter grey cuticles at the bottom.

LOOKS LIKE THIS:

Spoiler for LIKE THIS:

Spoiler for Stats:

Demos:

Spoiler for Theme song (also the song in the video demo):

Fun Facts!

1. He's tall.

2. He can have arms come out of his eyes and act like insecty feelers.

3. He's a bit creepy.

Wins/Ties/Losses
    0/0/0

Availability:
    Currently crushing Charry's character.

Hitlist:
    Tsengia S. (Charry) - Battle o' the giants
    Strike - Ipman's squeeze.
    Ashige (Rokon) - Curbstomping time
    Ako (Zane) - Guy seems cool and wanted to fight me. So why not?
    Joe - everyone wants a piece of that ass
    Alba Laddies - I helped make them, and I wanna help destroy them.
    Odirex - Apparently the guy needs better competition, so says rocker90000. If he's ever up for it, I'll take him on~
    Pivot users
    People without super forms, OP and/or edgily-named weapons, or are just a ball of edgy shite in general pls thanks.

Spoiler for Art:

Make art for me pls thanks
    Last edited by RichardLongflop; 07-14-2015 at 11:54 AM.

At first I expected a utility man with tools as weapons but this is pretty boss as well.

Hot damn look at that demo, you'll fit right in Dat Stick. (Better tell Naberius and Th3DZon3)
    v (not my thing but please read) v

Flash CS6 || R.I.P. Fileize - "I didn't get to steal from pros" || Works slowly due to IRL Problems
    RHG: 親愛な雨 - Shinnai na Ame
    Daydreams and Concepts (Last Major Update: 11/09/13)

Interesting. Scary. Awesome.
    my rhg
    Spoiler for extra:

That character is just like me when I am trying to scare my family
    Anyway good luck with this character and have fun.

That is one scary motherfucker.
    Spoiler for A message from Hewitt:

Rayze the Lonely Shadow SZ-Rayze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rebmund10 View Post
    That is one scary motherfucker.
    you got that right.. really awesome.. would want to see this guy battle Naberius.
    Reborn Slaughterous Member

Spoiler for Open at your own Risk:
    Spoiler for Clans I support:

I wish I made more sense Turquoise#2's Avatar
    Omg! Waffles! I didn't know you were on here!
    Join my Clan, Equilibrium. Forget Dat Stick pfff
    -Animedude

Quote Originally Posted by deadpool16 View Post
    deadpool best

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I WANT TO BATTLE YOU! > Add meh 2 dah HITLIST!!!!!

Edit: I don't care if you don't want to enter my clan or not, it's likely dead already....
    Last edited by NaB3R!u$; 12-01-2013 at 08:18 AM.
    わたしは ナベリウッス です

THAI STICK MAN

How does he take to insane opponents, like completely insane ones, and not just those on the verge? Like say this guy: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...ors+n%27mirros
    Last edited by Nanite; 12-01-2013 at 08:02 AM.

Deus - The Nether Breaker lNox - The Shadow Bringer
    FREE Custom voice resources: ORDER NOW!
    Spoiler for stuff:

Handyman tryout for charge. Youll make it i promise!
    Also good job on the creepy demo and selecting the disturbing song.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information