StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Clan War Ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    and if there's any rules that need to be added or changed we should negotiate them here.
    Hooray for negotiating. Nice to know this is just another place for WyzDM to use his Veto over a larger majority of opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrytt View Post
    Hooray for negotiating. Nice to know this is just another place for WyzDM to use his Veto over a larger majority of opinions.
    Not using a veteo, I just edited my last post to put things in perspective. Obviously if there is favor for pausing it's legal. But there needs to be some background rules to prevent matches from going too far into overtime and for what reasons.
    Last edited by WyzDM; 12-05-2013 at 04:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHATETHISNAME View Post
    Christ. When even archy has more sense than half the people on these last three pages you know there's something gone wrong.

In any professional game bracket, they're not allowed and many times result in penalty. This follows the same manner. It's a real momentum killer in these serious brackets. Again, we're on a time agenda. Players need to be mindful to get things done fast. Maybe if both players agree, but how does that work in game? How long can someone pause the game before it can be constituted as stalling or afk? We'll have to find answers to those questions.
    How about you lay off and let the popular opinion win here? This is hardly any professional bracket. Nobody is getting paid to do this. Its all for fun.
    Spoiler for quotes:

Banned
    On hindsight, I think 3v3s are the best way to determine how strong a clan is.

These large scale battles seem hard to wage. Why not just wait for clans to be released; there will be a clan ranking system in itself.

How about you lay off and let the popular opinion win here? This is hardly any professional bracket. Nobody is getting paid to do this. Its all for fun.
    There is pausing as long as that is popular opinion. I didn't say that was the case, so I don't understand the sudden harassment towards me for being the oddball out. I simply gave me reasons why I'm very much against it. If you want pausing in preps fine. Now we need rules for how long players can pause, what constituents legally pausing etc.

And yes, this is for fun, and we can have a lot more fun if this is kept organized. We also want clear winners and fair play.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxchiang . View Post
    On hindsight, I think 3v3s are the best way to determine how strong a clan is.

These large scale battles seem hard to wage. Why not just wait for clans to be released; there will be a clan ranking system in itself.
    Maxchiang, you realize clan rankings will more than likely be how members are ranked on the current rating system? There's not going to be some special mode for clan challenges (at least I have no idea how that would happen at all). All the games must be settled in custom matches to be fair.

Also, your argument on 3v3s being "the best method of strength" is ludicrous. Large scale wars can determine strength in other members. Otherwise you can just use your top 3 every game.
    Christ. When even archy has more sense than half the people on these last three pages you know there's something gone wrong.

Awesome, I wanted to tell you to post this on SP. We could also start to post official preps from all clans in general in this section, just so it's not dead. And that everyone here could keep up on how clans are doing.
    :P

http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...n-ups-are-open!! - Stick Empires Pro tournament!

After some discussion with a few other players, is any else open for a castle ban rule? The stage is way too small to negotiate any midgame for either empire, it's rather frustrating.

No Game No Life ShadowGeneralChaos's Avatar
    After some discussion with a few other players, is any else open for a castle ban rule? The stage is way too small to negotiate any midgame for either empire, it's rather frustrating.
    Second this.

Also, if OvC or CvO GH should also be banned...except for OvO and CvC ofc.
    "Before you succeed you must fail."

I'd be fine with banning Castle.

What about GH though? Yes/No on a ban?

EDIT: A total ban, not empire specific.
    Spoiler for quotes:

A little late to ask this but basically an all out turtle will fail you?
    I expect nothing and I am still disappointed.

[13:14] <%[TZ]jli> Who needs a girlfriend when you have
    [13:14] <%[TZ]jli> the windows 7 start menu

Make castle airs one shot swords or crawlers, it won't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by spino View Post
    "eta"
    Beta, theta, meta, then of course eta.
    Now explain what you mean by saying the real question is the eta
    Quote Originally Posted by lewislewis View Post
    I am in the 1600-2000 skill level

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information