StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Clan War Ruleset.

GH has space. While I understand a lot of players dislike that against chaos, it's still very much viable for OVO. Remember, you still have counterpicks as well. With castle, even OvO is a bear to such short space and options in start macro. At least that's how I see it. Does anyone move for a gh ban?
    Quote Originally Posted by IHATETHISNAME View Post
    Christ. When even archy has more sense than half the people on these last three pages you know there's something gone wrong.

I'm okay with GH. But Castle? No please.
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:

No Game No Life ShadowGeneralChaos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ai_ View Post
    I'm okay with GH. But Castle? No please.
    I guess every chaos player would be ^_^
    "Before you succeed you must fail."

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGeneralChaos View Post
    I guess every chaos player would be ^_^
    I've said earlier, it's more than just cvo. That's an argument for a gh bad for ovc. The point is how this map limits even OvO play down to the smallest technical error that can result in throwing the game.
    Christ. When even archy has more sense than half the people on these last three pages you know there's something gone wrong.

GH is fine but there are some exceptions where I do want a BAN. But thats just me
    I expect nothing and I am still disappointed.

[13:14] <%[TZ]jli> Who needs a girlfriend when you have
    [13:14] <%[TZ]jli> the windows 7 start menu

Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Make castle airs one shot swords or crawlers, it won't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by spino View Post
    "eta"
    Beta, theta, meta, then of course eta.
    Now explain what you mean by saying the real question is the eta
    Quote Originally Posted by lewislewis View Post
    I am in the 1600-2000 skill level

well I think banning maps should be left up to whether the 2 opponents want to play them or not^^ I honestly don't think we need to make a mountain out of a mole hill<< 3v3 nine battle set up is a fine idea and should up to the clans how they want to play it O.o these make good guide lines if nothing else

We need to work better at speeding the process and gathering matches faster, while also making sure there's fair competitive play. There has to be some order to this (not a pun).

Right now we barely do 3v3s because match listings take as much tiem as they do. They really shouldn't. I always manage to finish before everyone else It's bot because I'm super quick at winning every game (which I don't), it's because I'm focused and I'm considerate of the time to get things moving.

And what you mean it takes too long? the prep itself or the matches?

Mhh...also, what about 2-3 preps = 1 clan war? Such as one week end 1 prep, the winner got 1 "war" point, next weekend next prep, this time with other members, winner get "war" point...if it is now 1-1, next weekend final prep, clan will chose their paticipers, the winner wins the clan war...if its still a tie, then it will be a tie.

Also, with banning the maps: maybe we should get more experience, then we should judge...

And what you mean it takes too long? the prep itself or the matches?
    The prep, I believe there's too much idle time between matches.

Mhh...also, what about 2-3 preps = 1 clan war? Such as one week end 1 prep, the winner got 1 "war" point, next weekend next prep, this time with other members, winner get "war" point...if it is now 1-1, next weekend final prep, clan will chose their paticipers, the winner wins the clan war...if its still a tie, then it will be a tie.
    Having points would be silly. Why not just count 1 prep win as 1 prep win?

Also, with banning the maps: maybe we should get more experience, then we should judge...
    That's why I'm in favor of removing castle. In my experience, it's very limiting and games can be decided from one simple mistake early in the map. Reaction time and response doesn't offer anything for punishes because of the small map distance. As soon as 1 player gets the advantage, the game can be very well theirs. This isn't an Order vs Chaos thing, GH has space for these decisions (a lot, which is why it can be striked). Castle, in my opinion, is too small even for OvO, and pretty much comes down to who can manage that tower for the first 30 seconds of game. Pretty lame if you ask me.

Another suggestion: should there be anything in specific about lags, or even lagouts? Lag-outs can count for a loss, I see that as fair, but if someone has a really slow connection, and it affects the game, should there be anything to confront this?

mmhh...well, your right ^_^ i think we should ban castle...with GH it isnt decided yet, so guys, what ya thinking?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information