StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Handyman

This is quite good, and probably one of the most original character concepts I've seen in awhile. Your writing is also great; the Horror story in the demo played to your character very well, without becoming difficult to follow. I look forward to reading, and possibly participating in a battle with you in the future. Good luck!

Ey, folks. Marshmallow and I aren't doing the battle any more. I wrote several pages and hadn't finished, he didn't write Jack.

So, anyone wanna have a go at Handy? I don't think I want to do anything too big, though. This gonna be my first battle.

That annoying little * Wyrmspawn's Avatar
    I may have an overpowered character; but I'm a terrible writer, so I think that qualifies me as quite small.

If you're still interested, I'll be available.

Bump, new ability. Arm forest. It's not an attack, more of a forced scenery change. It's made to confuse and stumble, and it's very situational. Got some weaknesses in to balance it out, too. Also, post that shit Devi lemme get some good stuff in here!

Since you wanted me to.

Spoiler for devianism:

Overall, you’ve got a good character here. Wish you luck in the future!

AW yes! Hi Mgee!
    Si, this character seems very interesting. Kiro would get squashed probs if he fought this guy. You put a lot of details too!
    Keep up the good work!
    -Haru

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

The Grand, Exalted, Etc. Malacal's Avatar
    I could see Omega and Handyman fighting and they end up getting their limbs all tangled up. After all, there would be many, many flexible limbs, it's almost guaranteed to happen.
    Last edited by Malacal; 03-11-2015 at 09:35 AM.
    Full Title: The Grand Exalted Invincible Supreme Potentate and Honorary Spokesman for All Men in General

Everyone wants a certain song to play when they enter the room. Adding it to your signature is the next best thing. Even better is when it's not ten-hour Kirby dubstep remix.
    wRHG: Omega
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then prove it with your words and actions, you git.

Revamped the OP so that it's got at least 20% less WordsWordsWords. It was just a massive hunk of text before which spoilers didn't help.

If you read and like this guy, and if you wanna tussle, say it here. I got a to-do list, and it's getting short on names.

Banned
    In a galaxy far, far away.... (lol cheezy right?)
    Waffles, Considering you stole my signature (and no, it's not a furry), I have to fight you. Actually, I just want to anyhow. Yes, I will send you PM challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowolf View Post
    Waffles, Considering you stole my signature (and no, it's not a furry), I have to fight you. Actually, I just want to anyhow. Yes, I will send you PM challenge.
    You might want to reconsider, he's a good one. Also, your wrhg might as well be one, in all but name.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information