StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SCARLET <3

No one escapes death Samy Ichiro's Avatar
    Wow bro I never knew that you are such a good artist,and on top of all that you used THE MOUSE ,which means you work very hard on this.
    I saw the nelson mandela one.
    Good job I cant wait to see more from you
    DA/YT/NG
    Spoiler for Quotes:

This is extremely good to the point that I too was skeptical about that fact that you made it. I saw your other artwork and it is also at a high standard. Keep up the good work.

@Hitsu /- Thanks pal

@quick kicks /- thank u ^^ It took me around 7 and a half hours to do it

@samy /- thank u so much samy i'll sure come up with more

@flamr /- thanks dude

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Vishal View Post
    YES I DID
    Because the quality drawing of your sig doesn't match with the one you made here.

Wanna watch this battle? Click HERE for MY part and HERE for GILDEDGUY'S part
    his part is amazing ♥
    Spoiler for stupid stuff:

This is my first digital art try.Atleast the first one in case of human portraits.
    well,, what do ya guys think?

http://animevishal.deviantart.com/ar...253A1388501469
    no prob , just forget it

and to those who wanna know bout my progress on this portrait, here,

progress 1

progress 2

progress 3

progress 4

progress 5

and final img
    http://animevishal.deviantart.com/ar...IMEvIsHaL&qo=0

and to those who still dont believe me here , (no offense )
    http://www.filz.us/files/febdde06/f49/proof_1.jpg
    http://www.filz.us/files/b61ff6f3/12c/proof_2.jpg

I'm calling bull shit all over this. This is your last chance to be a man and tell the truth or be perma-banned from this forum.

In the evidence pictures you provided, it's obvious you just cut and pasted certain segments of the drawing to make it look like you were making progress. You did the same thing with the FOUR layers that you used. Compared to an actual artist, your methods are far different: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QGIwifx1K0

Tamplier does speed paintings. It's obvious that he is the artist because you can see him draw his artwork from start to finish, and his signature is consistent. You also bothced this because I believe you drew your signature on the picture with a mouse. At first I didn't even think it was your signature but now I'm pretty sure it is. It is obvious you did that with a mouse. In fact it's so obvious it makes me wonder how you did the details on the lips and eyes with a mouse if you're that bad at signing your name?

I believe this is yours:

The quality between the two is shocking. When I first downloaded flash I had no fucking clue what the hell I was doing. I understand how SAI and Photoshop are similar, but why would you switch programs? At the same time it doesn't even look like you understand how to use photoshop all that well, so how do you downgrade and become a master of a program that you've never used?

The shading on this one compared to your Scarlet picture is way off. There is no one this is still you. Don't worry, I'll pick from some more recent drawings that are yours.

This one is better than the last few, but the quality difference even in twelve minutes is far too off to be yours. I can see maybe your pencil quality drawings being legit, but you're not going to be able to all of a sudden be a great artist by downloading a program and using a mouse.

Last shot, either tel us the truth or come up with some real hardcore evidence, or I'll show you the door.
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Banned
    @ Arch-Angel/- why do u guys go on irritating me? i am damn sure i cant provide u any better evidence than this cuz i dint go for a video record while i was drawing.Are u tempting me to post the source file? cuz i'm not willing to do so.
    Dont u believe in improvements? from each of the drawings u see, i tend to improve.Its true that i hav no big knowledge with softwares, but i try to create things with what i know will be enough.About photoshop, i figured out that the burn and dodge tool are enough to do what is necessary and so i used them.About SAI, i figured out that the Airbrush, blur,and the eraser are enough to make whats necessary and thats all i figured.
    And i donno how i can actually cut paste a image to different layers and make them seem look like a drawing.How can u possibly say that?
    theres nothing i can do now but just speak truth.This is mine and thats all i know!

My college starts up from tomorrow and i dont think i'll find enough time to do stuffs! though, as u never believe in this., i am ready to demonstrate what i hav.I'll find my way to do another portrait matching the same skill displayed in the portrait. As i dont know about the recording stuff as we paint, let me know the way to do it and i'll post my speed paint video of my next portrait!!!
    will that atleast do?? i donno whats the exact problem with those who suspect even after providing all the proof i can on this.

i dont care if u show me the door, but when the truth gets revealed, u r the one who will be feeling sorry!
    sorry if this is hurting by any means, but u r giving me a bad beginning.

Download a screen recorder and paint something else lol. It's really that easy.

Edit: how old are you?
    Last edited by Arch-Angel; 01-02-2014 at 12:41 PM.
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Is just impossible to download SAI and with a mouse make a picture like this at your first try, I just don't buy it, especially after seeing your signature, the only way I would believe it is if I WATCH you drawing it. You either trace it or just took an original picture and did some tricks with photoshop.

Wanna watch this battle? Click HERE for MY part and HERE for GILDEDGUY'S part
    his part is amazing ♥
    Spoiler for stupid stuff:

Alright that's it. That's enough. Stop talking. Vishal has been banned for not following proper 2nd-3rd account protocol. The rest of you know better and should've taken it privately or waited till it was done.

Locked.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information