StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Friday Funk #1: Return

Seems like the deadline's went and gone, and I'm unfinished. Huh. Well I can wait until the next subject :P

Spoiler for Divorce:

Where Night and Day hold hands with each other
    I'm not really one that has ever done a sonnet, or even seen one to be honest haha, but this one was really nice for the story it shows, giving me a solemn feeling after a couple of reads. Though it took me a bit to get it seeing that I'm not used to the format. The imagery was really nice, especially the mention with the past and the treehouse~

There's nothing really much else I can say at the moment besides well done and I really like it~
    o w o

Also a note to everyone, you can still do any of the past Friday Funks~
    The due dates are just really there to push you to finish it but ultimately you can post on any of the past FFs with your work and I'll get to them when I can~

Hello everyone, and welcome to Friday Funk. Incidentally it's Friday today that I have decided to alleviate my boredom. Because I am unable to do anything but write and I'm still waiting on acute to finish her finals so we can get SP.net rolling, I've decided to undergo a personal project. A story. The plot? These prompts.

This will be the FUNKIEST Story you've ever heard. I will attempt to string a coherent plot based on the prompts of these Friday Funks all the way from the first to whatever is recent. My schedule? Whenever I damn please. Overtime as I update the chapters, I will edit these posts to connect to the succeeding and previous ones. Since anyone can do these things at any moment, I see no objections doing it this way. Let's begin.

***Please note that this story has NOTHING to do with SP.net. It's not even a sidestory, it's a completely different plot with some of the same characters.

POOF!

Spoiler for Chapter 1: Aimless Soul:

Read Chapter 2 Here
    Last edited by Hewitt; 11-17-2014 at 08:40 PM.

I'm unkillable, you all will see.
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Oh neat, I wasn't expecting to be the antagonist.
    RADICAL

...this looks actually pretty interesting. o_o

Please, continue.

Where Night and Day hold hands with each other
    You can always post a story that's based on the prompt~any of the threads actually are allowed to be bumped~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information