StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Friday Funk #1: Return

Look deep within yourself.....haha! made you look.
    Well, this week....i'm not going to say. I'll be sure to speak up quicker for the next Friday Funk which almost sounds like Casual Tuesdays at work but, instead of not dressing formal nobody showers. Anyway, I'm going to be swift, decisive, and highly encouraging in these CnC's.

Saul-Good themes to play around with, perfection and it's monotony. When it comes to short excerpts like this it's always good to emphasize a theme in every element of the piece for a full on effect. This way when it goes through a change or changes the world around it we can be like "Omg, tht was so totes cool lolololol" or whatever it is people say nowadays.

Kyra and Tremorfist- If theres two things that I find absolutely adorable it's little kids and old people (anyone else can suck it!) Both your pieces were nice and I found it great how in Tremor's the childs lost item was the reason for the story but not the emotional focus, and in kyra's the lost item was a child and the emotional focus.

Crank-GET OUT! Haha! I kid I kid. That was good as pizza rolls. Short and sweet....although pizza rolls probably shouldn't be sweet. Unless they're Ice cream filled...yeah that's gross. Anyway nice job.

Azure kite-Way to be different! Lol, i'm not sure if that sounded mean, because it wasn't intended to be so. Anyway I liked how your missing thing was...well missing from the story till the end. It wasn't recovered really, but I hope it does get found (for your character's sake).

If there's something you'd like to bring up about my CnC then please tell me and i'll try to be kinder because I know these were quite harsh (all but crank's anyway).
    Ensiron "Zero" Ethereal

You are only made limitless by your imagination, making the impossible possible since 1776.

Spoiler for what I contribute:

Spoiler for past sig gifs:

Spoiler for The Attic:
    "If there's anything I've learned in life it's that most problems are not difficult, the people that cause them are difficult."

Simple problems - Simple solutions.
    Spoiler for Clan Flag:

Ooh I shall have to take part. This is gonna be interesting, since my guy can't speak/understand speech/ has the intelligence of a gosh-darned dog. This gon' be fun.

I'll get mine edited on this post.

Rushed in two days. My laptop is fritzy and wouldn't respond had to do it elsewhere.

Spoiler for :
    Last edited by ErrorBlender; 01-17-2014 at 09:06 AM.

Spoiler for :

Azure Kite:
    Spoiler for Bek's Exercise:

Nikx232:
    Spoiler for The Attic:

ErrorBlender:
    Spoiler for Show/Hide:
    Last edited by Crank; 01-18-2014 at 09:16 AM.

Last edited by Hewitt; 01-27-2016 at 09:01 AM.

Actually, that's got me thinking, not necessarily for a 'winner', but still like little awards.

In Pep Band and just Band in general, we had paper plate awards (of which I am the proud owner of "Quietist" "Most Outgoing" and "Most Likely to Lose the Game" [which you just lost if you play]). These ranged from "Best Eyes" and "Most Likely to be Arrested", but they were always fun to do. I'd be cool with giving out things like "Best 'Dawww!' Moment", "Best One-Liner" and so forth. Could be like 3 featured plates per poll, or a couple more monthly/bimontly. Might be somewhat unrealistic, but I somehow took a trip down memory lane and it felt relevant.

Last edited by Hewitt; 01-27-2016 at 09:07 AM.

Walking in the park doesn't require talking, man. And cosmetic awards could be good, it could give people better motivation to improve. I likey.

Last edited by Hewitt; 01-27-2016 at 09:06 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information