StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SPEED PAINT <3 [WITH MOUSE]

Frostidyderpetylolhuehueh JanRavnik's Avatar
    Amazing...just...mind blowing :O

Thank u so much dude

ur support encourages me to do more

The Extra-Extraordinary Mustika's Avatar
    Saw the video of it since you've shown it to me. Really astonished with your work there (as I like Paul Walker as well XD).
    Keep up the good work, man. Can't wait to see your other arts.
    kinda shame you didn't really reveal his thin mustache :c but never mind that

DeviantART |RHG - Battle #1 done | osu!
    Spoiler for I got stamped as SP's Official Counter. Yay?:

Quote Originally Posted by Mustika View Post
    Saw the video of it since you've shown it to me. Really astonished with your work there (as I like Paul Walker as well XD).
    Keep up the good work, man. Can't wait to see your other arts.
    kinda shame you didn't really reveal his thin mustache :c but never mind that
    Thank u so much Musty and yup will surely come up with more
    yeah that mush XD thought he looked better without it, though it took some time giving those dots in his mush x)

OMG OMG
    SO EPIC!!

You have talent :O
    I remember... always~
    Spoiler for I support:

amazing artwork. you even got the hair right on point. (i suck at drawing hair)
    Spoiler for spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lif3sGood View Post
    OMG OMG
    SO EPIC!!

You have talent :O
    lol thanks life3sgood BTW where hav u been all these days??? 0.0

Quote Originally Posted by Tun3 View Post
    amazing artwork. you even got the hair right on point. (i suck at drawing hair)
    lol yeah that hair.jut keep on moving ur mouse as if you had a choke XD thats how it worked for me
    btw, THANK U SO MUCH ^^

Banned
    hmm i must say, that is quite amazing, i'm surprise you can draw like that without measurement.
    that is good, you're not a bad artist at all, i like the ones you posted earlier before this one,
    but yeah both are still good, though i must say and ask, if you really did drew it with a mouse like you
    said, that would be double amazing, but i hope you are truthful about that because if anyone ever find out,
    oh friend i just cant tell you how it's gonna be like LOL XD, but yeah i hope it's truth that you used mouse for
    both of these drawings, but hmm if you did used mouse, how long did it take you to draw a piece like this?
    is it hard to use the mouse? what kind of surface did you used for your mouse, because i used to draw with mouse
    too but i find it hmm, im not gonna say hard, but i wouldn't suggest using one either, though i want to know about your
    case since you're a mouse user too, and if it's really truth as you claimed, how can i tell or know that you actually did?
    dont mind me these questions friend, i just want to make sure it's authentic because we usually get alot of fakers around here
    so dont mind, i just want to know more about your experienced
    Last edited by Vincent - X; 01-24-2014 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent - X View Post
    hmm i must say, that is quite amazing, i'm surprise you can draw like that without measurement.
    that is good, you're not a bad artist at all, i like the ones you posted earlier before this one,
    but yeah both are still good, though i must say and ask, if you really did drew it with a mouse like you
    said, that would be double amazing, but i hope you are truthful about that because if anyone ever find out,
    oh friend i just cant tell you how it's gonna be like LOL XD,
    and i thought i already made it clear with the video.but nm

but yeah i hope it's truth that you used mouse for
    both of these drawings, but hmm if you did used mouse, how long did it take you to draw a piece like this?
    4 to 5 hrs

is it hard to use the mouse?
    nope unless if u r patient (and a bit excited in my case)

what kind of surface did you used for your mouse,
    um at first i did it with a mouse pad , but it was giving me a very conjested feeling bout moving my hands independently and so i just do it on my table (big enough)

i used to draw with mouse
    too but i find it hmm, im not gonna say hard, but i wouldn't suggest using one either, though i want to know about your
    case since you're a mouse user too, and if it's really truth as you claimed, how can i tell or know that you actually did?
    http://www.filz.us/files/7adb806d/02...1h34m37s29.png i think u failed to notice this, i hope its clear that its mouse now ^^

dont mind me these questions friend, i just want to make sure it's authentic because we usually get alot of fakers around here
    so dont mind, i just want to know more about your experienced
    NO PROBS AT ALL DUDE. doubting is not fault

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information