StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friday Funk #2: Fallen Kingdom

Spoiler for Fallen Kingdom:

Crank, you did a nice and short piece. I liked how brief it was since the end was very much close with him. Great piece.

Azure Kite, your piece gripped my attention well. I loved how the kingdom was ripped apart from within. An unconquerable city crushed from within. His monologue as well as the appearance of Skulker further entwined my head into the story and I had really wanted to dwell further into the past to see each of the events that caused the fall of Luxmort.

SJCRPV, I found yours a confusing due to the usage of dashes instead of quotes. Other than that, the story was great. Coup de etat and you showed it well, nice .

iarentevil, your piece had one of the most surprising twists so far in the FF. Really. Though similar to SJCRPV's [or the other way around if I had read yours first], you had your own way. Yours was a bit darker as you said, greed consumed the king and he had to pay for it. I liked how it ended though the battle was anti-climactic, I found it fitting for the piece. Good job.

GuardianTempest, your story was different from the above. Instead of the usual grim fate of kingdoms falling around them, you chose a goblin tribe that had a leader that was okay even if everything was gone around him as long as he was king. I'm wondering though at why the dragon simply leaved, was it because the giant was approaching? The end of his kingdom was funny indeed, it left a smile as I type this comment.
    Last edited by ErrorBlender; 02-02-2014 at 01:11 AM.

Spoiler for :

Spoiler for Downsizing:

Finally I participate in this old'e FF. Hope I can still get some critique.

Spoiler for the Way:

Read Chapter 1 Here

The story continues...

Spoiler for Chapter 2: Original Sin:

The One Who Did The Thing TwitchyPidge's Avatar
    The spaces left behind by lightning before a thunder clap.
    So, here we go. I went with something on the side of fantasy. Please to CnC~

Spoiler for The Fae:
    Last edited by TwitchyPidge; 06-23-2015 at 09:23 PM.
    "She's scary... ; _ ;"
    ~SJCRPV

"But that Hunky man-bod though."
    ~Crank

First plan of action: POKE IT WITH A STICK

WRHG:Janice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information