StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Haniyama (Honey): Broken Time Boxer

Haniyama (Honey): Broken Time Boxer

Spoiler for Additional Art (And Fan Art!):

••¤(`×[¤Name¤]×´)¤••
    Haniyama (Nickname: Honey)

••¤(`×[¤Theme Song¤]×´)¤••
    Spoiler for HIT ME HARD:

••¤(`×[¤Fighting Style¤]×´)¤••
    シャッタードタイムの拳 (Shattādotaimu no Ken)
    [Fist of Broken Time] {Boxing}

••¤(`×[¤Age¤]×´)¤••

••¤(`×[¤Personality¤]×´)¤••
    Honey is a rough and tumble gal who enjoys fighting tough opponents. She doesn't really have any other reason to fight aside from the fight itself. She loves to hit, but she finds a thrill in getting hit back. For this reason, those significantly weaker than her annoy her, as she can't get that adrenaline rush one gets when there's a chance they'll lose or even die. She has no problem fighting males, females or other, and though she doesn't like weapons, she'll take on a weapon user with a grin.

••¤(`×[¤Abilities¤]×´)¤••
    -Minor Time Manipulation: Gained supposedly through drugs (steroids). Through punching (or in the case of the side-step, moving) a certain way, Honey can "break" the flow of time, creating a temporal effect with her as the primary target, though it can be used to affect the opponent in ways as well. [These abilities will likely progress over time, as she'll likely take more steroids. Because drugs.] (Not the true reason for her powers, but hey, it was the logical conclusion she reached. Took drugs, suddenly powers. Simple thought process, people.)

-Thick Skin: Her skin has thickened considerably, making earning deep wounds a challenge. This, coupled by trained muscles, negates a good deal of blunt damage, can prevent cuts from going deep, and can deflect the words of haters like nobody's business.

-High Upper Body Strength: She took steroids. Keep up, people.

••¤(`×[¤Weaknesses¤]×´)¤••
    -Can't use time abilities outside of time-based techniques
    -Her legs are used for moving around, not getting hit
    -She's got no armor, special protection, etc. She's got on clothes and some hand wraps. Fire, ice, metal, pointy sticks, poke balls, dinosaurs, food poisoning, etc., can all harm her.
    -She can't pass a drug test, as steroids are permanently a part of her system
    -She goes a bit easier on punks and bitches because it's just sad beating down a wuss

••¤(`×[¤Techniques¤]×´)¤••
    -Infinite Hook Combo: A continuous chain of hooks. While not technically "infinite," it can continue without pause for a good deal of hits.
    -Double Straight: A left straight followed by a right straight that deliver a double dosage of pain.
    -Demon Upper: A fierce uppercut to the chin or stomach area, with a high chance of stunning the person on the receiving end of not outright dropping them.

••¤(`×[¤Time Techniques (BT=Broken Time)¤]×´)¤••
    -BT Rapidfire Fist: Through distorting time around herself, Honey is able to unleash a series of strong jabs at high speed, like a machine gun. Said attacks look as if they're coming from thin air, and instantaneous.
    -BT Shadow Step: Through pausing time for a moment at the last second, Honey can sidestep an attack, making it look as though she has short range teleportation. Can be used to break through enemy guards as well.
    -BT Looping Infinite Hook Combo: An advanced form of the Infinite Hook Combo, Honey places the opponent into a looping state, where the punches multiply the longer the opponent is hit by the attack. The maximum number of loops is 9.
    -BT Chain Punch: By distorting the time around her opponent, Honey can freeze them in place and unleash a series of punches, which take effect simultaneously when the opponent's time is restored to the normal flow.
    -BT Ultimate Punch: A devastating uppercut that, if able to connect, knocks the opponent's consciousness into next week.

••¤(`×[¤About/Backstory¤]×´)¤••
    She took too many steroids and gained super powers. Her thick skin, however, came from ignoring all the haters like the straight pimp she is.

••¤(`×[¤Gladiator Stats¤]×´)¤••

Spoiler for Check It, Chumps:

Relationship(s):
    -Dating Tsengia S.

Demo: http://www.fastswf.com/MnXhBns (Too lazy to add sound.)

Record: 0/0/0
    Last edited by Azure; 11-03-2015 at 06:21 PM.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

T-The link, edit it quick D:

Ok, link now works. Apparently, the original site didn't enjoy being copy/pasted, and kept self-destructing on me.

judge by demo, it must be hard to animate the weapon.
    this is my first time seeing a RHG with KATAR anyway

also you give a detail explanation about the abilities and weakness, so people will understand (maybe?)

last, I LIKE IT! :O
    Spoiler for MY RHG:

Support:

Interesting weapons... Fan of the Diablo serie maybe?
    I expect creative moves here, good luck.
    Spoiler for 'member the old times ? I 'member.:

Quote Originally Posted by SuwanRick View Post
    judge by demo, it must be hard to animate the weapon.
    this is my first time seeing a RHG with KATAR anyway

also you give a detail explanation about the abilities and weakness, so people will understand (maybe?)

last, I LIKE IT! :O
    The weapon isn't difficult to animate, so much as it's difficult for me to draw in flash. The ones in the pic I made using Corel Painter X3 (the same as the rest of the pic) which is why they look so much nicer. Thanks for liking it.

@Ikarhan

I want to say I am, but the series has been a letdown lately. Honestly, I picked the weapon from a character of a comic of mine, and thought it would translate over nicely. For the most part, it did.

I like the idea you have here. Good luck with this, Azure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

Thanks, Charry. I'll probably start trying out battles once the gear is made for him. It'd feel a lot better to have some professional looking gear, rather than what is seen in the demo. >>

I'd also fix the link in your signature. Not only did you misspell Azura, but the link jumps to a post further in the thread, where it's better to have it jump to the top of the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

Ah, darn. (Azuru is an entirely different character somewhere else....) Fixed the link though.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information