StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zekarath, the Whispering Wind (Delete Please)

Zekarath, the Whispering Wind (Delete Please)

Zekarath

Abilities/Weaknesses

Kusarigama: Zekarath's sickle and chain makes no killing blows when he strikes an opponent (unless he uses Whispering Wind), instead whenever he slashes an opponent, it deprives their body of oxygen until they run out. (Scythe only)

Weakness: Takes 100 slashes to the body in order to completely deprive his opponent of oxygen. Fast, opponents will be able to dodge his attacks.

Gentle Breeze: Zekarath uses one of the clones from Like the Wind and blasts his opponent with wind. The amount of force applied is depending on how many clones he used for the ability. (Melee only)

Weakness: There has to be clones in order to activate this ability. Strong opponents won't be as affected as much even if he used all 5 clones. Also, it's not enough to make his opponent die.

Like the Wind: Zekarath gathers the air around him and uses it to give him incredible speed and force. Once Zekarath activates this ability he leaves behind Wind Clones that mirror his last movement. These clones stay stationary in their positions and Zekarath can use them to teleport back to. Used as attack or defense. (Melee only)

Weakness: The Wind Clones cannot attack period. When Zekarath teleports back to a clone, he consumes the clone and takes the same position as the clone. Also, if something passes through the clone and disrupts its image, it fades and Zekarath cannot use that clone to teleport to. The clones are also only limited to 5 clones.

The Reaping: Zekarath gathers all his fighting and ability prowess to quickly dash to his opponent and strike them 5 times. This is quick 5 hits, as fast as the wind, and it counts as 75% of the hits needed to reach the 100 slashes.

Weakness: The major weakness of this is ALL 5 strikes need to land in order for it to take full effect. If he doesn't get all 5 then it only counts for how many times he hit his opponent (4/5=only 4 hits as opposed to 5/5=75 hits). Fast opponents can dodge his attacks as well.

Dance of the Wind: Zekarath's attacks are doubled for a short amount of time. In this time every slash of his weapon he land it equals double that (1 hit=2 hits towards the 100 needed).

Weakness: This only lasts for 5 seconds and only counts if the hit lands. This CANNOT be used if he uses the reaping; one or the other.

Expert Martial Artist

Overall Strength: Zekarath utilizes combos in order to lead up to the 100 slashes needed

Overall Weakness: Zekarath is a totally weapon dependent fighter. If you catch his without his weapon he can most likely be easily defeated. He is an expert martial artist however he mainly uses his weapon to fight so not much experience without it.

Demo: http://www.filz.us/view/2cb08bd1-1f5/

Story: Zekarath was born in an Organization that was purely built of assassins. Each of these assassins had a special ability that was revolved around a Halloween like ability. Some used pumpkins, others used necromancy, others were werewolves and vampires, but Zekarath had a very unique ability similar to hearing the wind whispering things to you ("must have been the wind" concept). Zekarath was trained in this organization by Mordrid, the Pumpkin King because even though Mordrid's ability were pumpkin based and fire based, he had some wind based abilities. Zekarath eventually became the most feared and talented assassin in this organization along side the Pumpkin King and The Predator (the best werewolf of them all). One day after a mission, Zekarath returned to base and found that most of it had been burned completely to the ground. There were only 3 survivors, one being the Predator. The Predator had told Zekarath that his master, the Pumpkin King had been slain but he might have a lead onto whoever had done this. Zekarath now finds himself in the Rock Hard Gladiator competition...

Clan: Phoenix

Battles: None

Availability: Yes.

Last edited by FreakMakerInc; 04-21-2014 at 09:09 AM.

Interesting characters with cool abilities, demos, very cool))) Good luck in RHG

Cool Abilities and good demo!

"Even if I sacrifice my body, I will never sacrifice my honor."

Spoiler for Clan:

amazing skill!
    Spoiler for MY RHG:

Support:

Quote Originally Posted by SuwanRick View Post
    amazing skill!
    I don't think that this demo is that amazing. Sorry.
    However I have no doubt that you'll improve once you start getting into animating your RHG more and then you'll get better at animating his abilities.
    "When we are at our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change."

My DeviantArt: http://captainalien72.deviantart.com/
    RHG - New Jehu: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...90472-New-Jehu

Cool, speed things, speed things are ossum XD

Quote Originally Posted by Captainalien72 View Post
    However I have no doubt that you'll improve once you start getting into animating your RHG more and then you'll get better at animating his abilities.
    I think the guy was talking about his abilities XD

Valerian's improved much, trust me.

Deus - The Nether Breaker lNox - The Shadow Bringer
    FREE Custom voice resources: ORDER NOW!
    Spoiler for stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Captainalien72 View Post
    i didn't say the demo's amazing, i'm impressed the abilities
    Spoiler for MY RHG:

Support:

i didn't say the demo's amazing, i'm impressed the abilities
    In that case....

amazing skill!
    Say "amazing ability". Animators are generally referred to as having skill, not a RHG.
    "When we are at our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change."

My DeviantArt: http://captainalien72.deviantart.com/
    RHG - New Jehu: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...90472-New-Jehu

new pic and new ability

Rayze the Lonely Shadow SZ-Rayze's Avatar
    Very awesome RHG I might say.. Would want to battle you someday.. The battle between Rayze and Zekarath would be cool..

But that's still far away.
    Reborn Slaughterous Member

Spoiler for Open at your own Risk:
    Spoiler for Clans I support:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information