StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 107

Thread: The most dumbest

  1. #41
    Substitute Shinigami Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    1,163
    got suspended in school for two days (meaning i'm not allowed to go to school for two days.) for sticking my penis on my friend's left thigh when we were peeing on a restroom at school and that was when I was still 4th grade. I, if I remembered clearly, remembered that while I was sticking my penis on my friend's thigh was that he was yelling and suddenly a 6th grader came in to pee also and saw me doing that sticking thing, the 6th grader told it to my teacher then my teacher called my parents and got suspended.

    it's real, i'm not making a story. this actually happened.

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    uhh
    Posts
    572
    if only you were in scotland, you wouldn't have got suspended, you would've just been laughed at for 7 years and your parents and teachers would both take the piss out you.

    actually, maybe a suspension is better.

  3. #43
    nigga dont touch my ships Sadko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    i fuck mermaids
    Posts
    2,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal5 View Post
    got suspended in school for two days (meaning i'm not allowed to go to school for two days.) for sticking my penis on my friend's left thigh when we were peeing on a restroom at school and that was when I was still 4th grade. I, if I remembered clearly, remembered that while I was sticking my penis on my friend's thigh was that he was yelling and suddenly a 6th grader came in to pee also and saw me doing that sticking thing, the 6th grader told it to my teacher then my teacher called my parents and got suspended.

    it's real, i'm not making a story. this actually happened.
    wow, u r gay true.


    i'm actually laughing, this is pretty bad and funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by B210 View Post
    well considering the fact that my dick is really small

  4. #44
    Senior Member devi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    PRC
    Posts
    2,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal5 View Post
    got suspended in school for two days (meaning i'm not allowed to go to school for two days.) for sticking my penis on my friend's left thigh when we were peeing on a restroom at school and that was when I was still 4th grade. I, if I remembered clearly, remembered that while I was sticking my penis on my friend's thigh was that he was yelling and suddenly a 6th grader came in to pee also and saw me doing that sticking thing, the 6th grader told it to my teacher then my teacher called my parents and got suspended.

    it's real, i'm not making a story. this actually happened.
    I've only been suspended once in my life so far and that was for being the crap out of some people

    Guess some reasons are worse than others.

  5. #45
    Substitute Shinigami Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    1,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadko View Post
    wow, u r gay true.


    i'm actually laughing, this is pretty bad and funny.
    i was intentionally doing that to piss him off. i was always a pervert since grade 1 because a friend of mine kept talking about this intercourse so i got used to doing bad things lmao.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    uhh
    Posts
    572
    yeah mate that's a little more than perverted.
    and that's also a little more than just pissing him off.

  7. #47
    Senior Member Phosphate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    in a house on a street
    Posts
    556
    My first rhg and i once got 5 infractions in one day when i was new for spamming.
    and trying to do a no handed cartwheel i almost broken my neck.
    Last edited by Phosphate; 03-01-2014 at 05:02 AM.

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    uhh
    Posts
    572
    yet again if the dumbest thing you've ever done is spam on a forum your life must be pretty fucking fandabydozy

  9. #49
    Ultima Veritas Zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Britannia - - - Signatures Invaded: 66
    Posts
    11,549
    Quote Originally Posted by devi View Post
    I've only been suspended once in my life so far
    Quote Originally Posted by devi View Post
    only
    ...
    artwork by Mantha, 'cos she's the bestest

    You will kneel before me and you will confess that I am God.

  10. #50
    Senior Member devi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    PRC
    Posts
    2,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    ...
    shshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshsh no its not my goal to get more suspensions

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •