StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 107

Thread: The most dumbest

  1. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    stop speaking to be in that tone before i gotta get the fire fighters up in here to spray ya ass
    Posts
    982
    Umm the dumbest thing I did was jokingly ask out all the cheerleaders in freshman year. The rest of the school year became like Scott pilgrim for me lol.

  2. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    uhh
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by Naimad View Post
    At least explain yourself. What do these five bloody words and a contraction mean?
    they mean 'I must disagree, I would say that you have not quite come to the point that I am trying to create yet.'

  3. #73
    Ultima Veritas Zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Britannia - - - Signatures Invaded: 66
    Posts
    11,549
    Maybe it would be best if you restated your point, because at the moment all I can see is "if it is not the case that you have done something stupider than post on the internet then your life is perfect". This is clearly false.
    artwork by Mantha, 'cos she's the bestest

    You will kneel before me and you will confess that I am God.

  4. #74
    dirty narcoleptic whore Damian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Miami Metro Area, Florida
    Posts
    5,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Umm the dumbest thing I did was jokingly ask out all the cheerleaders in freshman year. The rest of the school year became like Scott pilgrim for me lol.
    Oh, ideas, ideas. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkaGrind View Post
    they mean 'I must disagree, I would say that you have not quite come to the point that I am trying to create yet.'
    That's better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    Maybe it would be best if you restated your point, because at the moment all I can see is "if it is not the case that you have done something stupider than post on the internet then your life is perfect". This is clearly false.
    Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkaGrind View Post
    if [arguing on the internet is] the dumbest thing you've ever done you must have had a pretty fucking fantastic life

  5. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    uhh
    Posts
    572
    christ this place is far more serious than i remember

  6. #76
    dirty narcoleptic whore Damian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Miami Metro Area, Florida
    Posts
    5,020
    Quote Originally Posted by SkaGrind View Post
    christ this place is far more serious than i remember
    It's just the thread, trust me this place can get real stupid at times.

  7. #77
    Ultima Veritas Zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Britannia - - - Signatures Invaded: 66
    Posts
    11,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Naimad View Post
    Nope.
    They're equivalent statements.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkaGrind View Post
    christ this place is far more serious than i remember
    You can't claim that you had a point and say people are missing it repeatedly without explaining what your point is. Unless you were just trolling.
    artwork by Mantha, 'cos she's the bestest

    You will kneel before me and you will confess that I am God.

  8. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    uhh
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    You can't claim that you had a point and say people are missing it repeatedly without explaining what your point is. Unless you were just trolling.
    i can, without trolling, because the point is in the first post.

  9. #79
    dirty narcoleptic whore Damian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Miami Metro Area, Florida
    Posts
    5,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    They're equivalent statements.
    'Pretty Fantastic' and 'perfect' are not the same. There is room to accept other things that make life less than perfect.

  10. #80
    Ultima Veritas Zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Britannia - - - Signatures Invaded: 66
    Posts
    11,549
    22,000 children die each day from issues relating to poverty. Is this the result of stupidity on their part, or are their lives actually fantastic?
    artwork by Mantha, 'cos she's the bestest

    You will kneel before me and you will confess that I am God.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •