StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zoey the Fallen Angel

Zoey the Fallen Angel

Zoey
    The Fallen Angel

Full Name:
    Zoey Thanatos

Abilities:

Human Form:
    -Excels in hand to hand combat, specifically in grapples using judo and hapkido, but knows many strikes and kicks because of her fathers training. Has average strength of a human woman, but is very nimble and is naturally fast.

-Eye of the devil:
    Left eye bleeds slightly and turns completely black. It is activated by any form of self harm. She gains immense strength and begins to lose control of her actions which results in a more reckless attack. When activated, her voice mildly changes to a darker more evil tone. She also becomes significantly more brutal, but will still hesitate to kill like her normal human self. If over used, she can collapse.

-Eye of the angel:
    Right eye turns completely white. She has control over this eye and can activate it at will. Gains immense speed and remains in complete control of her actions. She thinks more tactically and can often times read through an enemies strategies. She still has the same strength she normally has as a human and must be more resourceful when using her right eye's ability. Has little to no penalty if overused except for mild exhaustion.

Full Transformation:
    Zoey can fully transform into both an angel and a demon. She has limited control in both forms and both leave her completely exhausted when they wear off. She has little to no control in either form and both wield incredible power in their own way. Which she transforms into is completely dependent on her emotions and feelings towards her opponent. She will avoid transforming into either form at all costs.

Demon form:
    Demon wings sprout from her back, she grows a spiked tail, Claws emerge from her finger tips, and she gains an incredible amount of strength as well as speed from her wings. Her skin becomes as tough as steel, and she can shoot lasers from her completely black eyes that completely sever anything they pass through. She shows no mercy in this form and is completely out of control and has a tendency to hurt anything in her surroundings. Has an urgency to kill everything that is only satisfied by blood. This form is triggered by rage and hatred.

Angel form:
    White wings sprout from her back and a sword made of light forms in her hand. Angelic armor made of glowing metal forms around her body and she gains an almost unmatched amount of speed. Her eyes also turn completely white and she has no memory of ever being in this form if triggered. She can shoot a large beam of light out of her sword that can obliterate any form of darkness. She is unsure how to transform into this form of her own free will, but she's told that its usually a result of her attempting to banish any type of intense evil.

Weakness:
    In human form she can be killed as any normal person would, but it is unlikely that she will remain in human form during a serious fight. In any other form, her weakness is her eyes. If they are somehow injured, she will revert back to a human completely unconscious. Also, if she is worn out from over using either of her transformations, she will have minor internal injuries.

Backround Story:
    Spoiler for background:

Personality:
    Her personality varies greatly based on what form/eye she is using. In normal human form, she is merciful and extremely hesitant to kill, but when using her demonic eye, she loses this trait almost entirely. She hates that she cant remember killing those she defeats in demon form. However, in full angelic form, she doesn't speak and lacks any form of personality. She silently erases evil in her vicinity. She is determined to do everything herself and rarely accepts help from anyone. She is generally quiet and only really speaks when spoken to. She is of average intelligence, but possesses silent leadership.

Appearance:
    Clothes vary as any other person would, but Zoey usually wears a red shirt with a black quarter trench coat that reaches to her mid thigh. Her dark, tight pants have tears in the knees, and she has straight black hair that reaches a little past her shoulders. She has soft features with the exception of her piercing blue eyes. She's the average height of an 18 year old woman.

Demo:
    Spoiler for Demo:

Battles:
    Devi V Cruel
    Alphaeus v Cruel

2/0/0
    Last edited by Cruel; 05-29-2016 at 10:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    Thanks for making me feel worthless!
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:

Eye of the angel seems a little bit overpowered to me, no drawbacks to it whatsoever?
    The demo seems to be more of a story, and doesn't really showcase the character's abilities, other than the bloodthirsty demon form.
    Other than that I like the character and may have to duel you myself sometime.
    This is here until I figure out what to put into my signature

Nice wRHG, Cruel. I'll be providing a cnc once I have time.

PS
    the name "Zoe" is the same as my second name (Franz Zoe Baroña). lmao.

Musician, Writer, Asian Ken_Rou's Avatar
    Like, Zoe's your middle name?
    人の中にある憎しみなんて消すことは出来っこないよ。隠す事は出来るけど、ね…

My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...9345-wRHG-Aiba

My wRHG Clan: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...ebels-of-Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Rou View Post
    Like, Zoe's your middle name?
    Yeah. Girly, right? haha.

Musician, Writer, Asian Ken_Rou's Avatar
    Yeah, kind of lol
    人の中にある憎しみなんて消すことは出来っこないよ。隠す事は出来るけど、ね…

My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...9345-wRHG-Aiba

My wRHG Clan: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...ebels-of-Peace

Quote Originally Posted by iarentevil View Post
    Eye of the angel seems a little bit overpowered to me, no drawbacks to it whatsoever?
    The demo seems to be more of a story, and doesn't really showcase the character's abilities, other than the bloodthirsty demon form.
    Other than that I like the character and may have to duel you myself sometime.
    Well my intention was for the main dropoff would be that she gains no physical strength whatsoever. So although she is extremely quick, she still can get hit just as hard and she would still hit like a normal woman. So any form of armor or something that was stronger than something she could punch would render the power to be practically useless. She uses this when she doesn't have any intention of truly harming her opponent and knows she can most likely wear them out with minimal violence.

Thanks for all the comment from the rest of you. I look forward to my first battle and improving my writing style.
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
    Well my intention was for the main dropoff would be that she gains no physical strength whatsoever. So although she is extremely quick, she still can get hit just as hard and she would still hit like a normal woman. So any form of armor or something that was stronger than something she could punch would render the power to be practically useless. She uses this when she doesn't have any intention of truly harming her opponent and knows she can most likely wear them out with minimal violence.

Thanks for all the comment from the rest of you. I look forward to my first battle and improving my writing style.
    If she can understand their tactics, she doesn't need to be strong.
    especially with super human speed, if she can continuously hit you and not get hit with no drawbacks whatsoever, it just seems like it would be hard to beat.
    "Not gaining something" isn't essentially the same as a drawback.
    This is here until I figure out what to put into my signature

Quote Originally Posted by iarentevil View Post
    If she can understand their tactics, she doesn't need to be strong.
    especially with super human speed, if she can continuously hit you and not get hit with no drawbacks whatsoever, it just seems like it would be hard to beat.
    "Not gaining something" isn't essentially the same as a drawback.
    Well there cant be a drawback to everything, otherwise every time she used an ability she would be completely exhausted. It is the same concept as trying to beat a normal opponent with super speed (which I'm sure exists in the wRHG). If you're creative, you could beat it, and its mostly a defensive ability anyway. Otherwise she will most likely be swayed by her emotions and use a different ability/transformation by accident. Seeing as she is more of an unpredictable opponent due to her lack of self control, I see a lot of creative freedom when fighting her.
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:

Cruel its clear that you have put thought into this. If you could immediately justify all the potential no-weakness jabs at you, I suggest you add all that to your current bio in order to clear things up.

Anyways, a common misconception in this place is that your demo has to showcase the character in action. Yes, that is partially true as Cruel has just done, but it also showcases the author's writing ability most importantly of all. So I dont see anything wrong with the demo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information