StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dracustos the Draconian

My criticism is just a little somethin somethin to help make reading this a little bit easier. Lets start with the powers

Spoiler for Powers CnC:

Next, I'll talk about the weapons (This one will be short, so I'm not gonna give it a spoiler).

Weapons CnC: I like your weapon choice, it's definitely a little bit different, which I see as a good thing. I also like the bit about him not using weapons against an unarmed opponent, cool. Overall, weapons are looking pretty sound.

Weaknesses CnC: I don't have much to really critique about this one either, it looks sound, interesting weaknesses, keeping the character rounded, I like it.

In fact, everything else looks pretty sound, and I really like the character, and look forward to seeing you on the battlefield. IN FACT, I'm looking forward to seeing him in action so much that I will leave you with this:

Spoiler for Call To Action:
    "I may one day be the king of all lands. I may one day be the master of all trades. I may one day be the greatest warrior, capable of slaying even the mighty gods. I may one day become a god. No matter what I become, never will I be any less mortal than a beggar.
    My Original Story: First Strike

wRHG: Floris, The Bio-Flower

I'm a trash mammal. GeneratorRexDragon's Avatar

About Your Questions

Quote Originally Posted by zoomxoom View Post
    A few questions about his powers though. First, how much hotter than standard fire is the light blue fire? Second, fire can pretty much already burn earth and stone anyways, so I don't see much of a point in the brown fire. Third, you don't state that he can use normal fire, unless I just missed it in my reading, so can he use normal fire? Fourth, does going full dragon mode affect the strength of his fire attacks?
    The super-heated fire is hot enough to melt most metals. The reason for the brown fire is fire needs fuel other than oxygen to burn, which is hard on plain ground and stone. Given he is half dragon, I thought it was obvious he could use plain fire. His Full Dragon form does not effect the strength of his fire attacks.
    My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-the-Draconian

My deviantART: http://dragonlover101040.deviantart.com/

A knight is sworn to valor
    His heart knows only virtue
    His blade defends the helpless
    His might upholds the weak
    His word speaks only truth
    His wrath undoes the wicked

The Grand, Exalted, Etc. Malacal's Avatar
    Since I know very well that you're still active and that you're using this character, I think I'll shamelessly bump this so that I can easily reference it for...
    OUR GLORIOUS AND EPIC COMBAT.
    That is all.
    Full Title: The Grand Exalted Invincible Supreme Potentate and Honorary Spokesman for All Men in General

Everyone wants a certain song to play when they enter the room. Adding it to your signature is the next best thing. Even better is when it's not ten-hour Kirby dubstep remix.
    wRHG: Omega
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then prove it with your words and actions, you git.

Banned
    In a galaxy far, far away.... (lol cheezy right?)
    Damn! This is cool. Also, it is freakily close to my char's abilities, when it comes to the beast part (though at the same time entirely different, which is a good thing). Needless to say, I love it. Since the CnC has already been taken care of, I only have to second ZoomXoom.
    If you accepted his challenge, I'd like to call shotgun. In other words, I'd like to fight you next. I think a battle between our chars would be freakin' awesome!

Cool WRHG. and... I don't have any CNC. for you... at the moment.

Cool concept man, as much as I love dragons, gotta say I really like Draco's concept and design. Nicely done.

Could you add me to your hitlist? Don't put Riley down as my wRHG cause I'm pretty sure it'll change by the end of this week.

EDIT: Actually, I'm ashamed to say it but I never actually ready through your entire wRHG, but I'm glad I have now.
    Last edited by IgnusBurns; 03-27-2017 at 10:03 AM.
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope

Quote Originally Posted by IgnusBurns View Post
    Cool concept man, as much as I love dragons, gotta say I really like Draco's concept and design. Nicely done.

Could you add me to your hitlist? Don't put Riley down as my wRHG cause I'm pretty sure it'll change by the end of this week.

EDIT: Actually, I'm ashamed to say it but I never actually ready through your entire wRHG, but I'm glad I have now.
    You people do realize this profile has been here for a while right?
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Quote Originally Posted by Urako View Post
    You people do realize this profile has been here for a while right?
    Yeah, I know. I just never took the time to actually look through it is all.
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope

I'm a trash mammal. GeneratorRexDragon's Avatar
    Done.
    My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-the-Draconian

My deviantART: http://dragonlover101040.deviantart.com/

A knight is sworn to valor
    His heart knows only virtue
    His blade defends the helpless
    His might upholds the weak
    His word speaks only truth
    His wrath undoes the wicked

man
    Gen ain't no man, sonny boi sonny boi.