StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68

Thread: The Last Judgement of PewdiePie

  1. #1
    Creator of stickmen stickmakerflash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Philippines, Angono Rizal!
    Posts
    453

    The Last Judgement of PewdiePie

    since this is general forum, I thought this would be the best place to post this

    well maybe a handful of you have watched and listened to the latest video uploaded by username arbitor365 (http://www.youtube.com/user/arbitor365) in youtube. it was a video of him talking about how Pewdiepie sucks and that his fans are idiotic children

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqwcGMV4PL0

    then he made 2 more videos concerning the comments he got on his first video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62LpJRxU5b4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIA_fda93t8

    Pewdiepie fan or not, I would like to hear your opinion/comments about this arbitor365 and his acts
    -------------------------------
    For my own personal opinion, he is a very prideful person who loves to speak freely, which is dangerous and childish. He has mentality issues and his life in the future will not end up well.

  2. #2
    nigga dont touch my ships Sadko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    i fuck mermaids
    Posts
    2,089
    He's a very cool guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by B210 View Post
    well considering the fact that my dick is really small

  3. #3
    Creator of stickmen stickmakerflash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Philippines, Angono Rizal!
    Posts
    453
    Who is? Sadko, could you specify whom. Pewdiepie or arbitor?

  4. #4
    nigga dont touch my ships Sadko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    i fuck mermaids
    Posts
    2,089
    Arbitor of course, Pewdiepie is stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by B210 View Post
    well considering the fact that my dick is really small

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    uhh
    Posts
    572
    there's a lot of channels with more hatred

  6. #6
    Senior Member devi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    PRC
    Posts
    2,756
    Quote Originally Posted by SkaGrind View Post
    there's a lot of channels with more hatred
    Foreveraloneprick anyone?
    Lots of hate went to him once.

  7. #7
    Creator of stickmen stickmakerflash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Philippines, Angono Rizal!
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadko View Post
    Arbitor of course, Pewdiepie is stupid.
    I truly respect your opinion Sadko. but the way I see it, Pewdiepie only acts stupid, exaggerated or dumb (not to mention being a dirty mouth) for the sake of entertaining. there's is this other youtuber/gamer I know that doesn't like Pewdiepie in Youtube for the way he acts, but he knows that Pewdiepie is a normal and mature person in real life. To make it all short, Pewdiepie is a fake in Youtube. As Felix off-cam, he is more of a man than most of us.
    p.s. opinion only okay. I don't want a debate or anything. Just trying to express myself and how I feel. Like what arbitor did (or maybe he went too far by insulting pewds and his fans [or maybe not.. depends on the listener of course])

  8. #8
    Troll Hunter ♪ Mantha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Fool's Paradise
    Posts
    8,231
    IDK, people are allowed to dislike things as much as they're allowed to like them. And especially on the internet, people can get hate and unconstructive criticism. That's just how it is.

    The dude's mostly doing it for attention, I think.

    I've never followed PewDiePie nor was I a fan, by the way. I couldn't care less.


  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,316
    lolstickmakerflash, Why don't you just admit you're a pewdiepiefan through and through who can't accept the fact that your hero is stupid. Or rather, has a really stupid gimmick.

    Quote Originally Posted by stickmakerflash View Post
    For my own personal opinion, he is a very prideful person who loves to speak freely, which is dangerous and childish.
    Quote Originally Posted by stickmakerflash View Post
    Pewdiepie only acts stupid, exaggerated or dumb (not to mention being a dirty mouth) for the sake of entertaining.
    You begin by saying that Arbitor is a prideful person who speaks freely in a dangerously childish manner. And then you go and defend pewds because he's only acting stupid. But isn't acting like a funny dick also speaking freely? Your argument falls flat because deep inside you're trying to find a reason to hate criticism against pewds (possibly by rallying people in this thread) when there is none.

    Quote Originally Posted by stickmakerflash View Post
    He has mentality issues and his life in the future will not end up well.
    Now that's just mean, and typical of a pewdiepie white knight. For all his rants he does raise some fine points, but you have not addressed a single one of them, instead choosing to go ad hominem and insult his person directly. Here's a protip: If you're going to discuss your opinion on someone, don't start by saying he's a childish jerk. That usually does nothing to your credibility, if not destroy it.

    Quote Originally Posted by stickmakerflash View Post
    To make it all short, Pewdiepie is a fake in Youtube. As Felix off-cam, he is more of a man than most of us.
    LOL. I don't think anyone acts liek they do on Youtube. So your argument is invalid. Because for this point to be legitimate, then you would have to admit that Arbitor is ALSO a nice guy IRL and that his personality speaks for itself.

    Quote Originally Posted by stickmakerflash View Post
    p.s. opinion only okay. I don't want a debate or anything. Just trying to express myself and how I feel. Like what arbitor did (or maybe he went too far by insulting pewds and his fans [or maybe not.. depends on the listener of course])
    He didn't go too far. His arguments were valid. He might've went off-tangent a bit, but he was still on track. You're the one who's butthurt.




    Btw, the only reason why pewdiepie is so popular is because Youtube was designed to housed shit like him. Observe:


  10. #10
    Senior Member Rosie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,464
    There are tons of channels that soley exist for the sake of hating. People like Owl316 and shortwinger3 are 2 I remember from the top of my head, because I found them amusing at one point, along with hundreds of ____sucksdick or whatever. You're taking this way too seriously.
    Last edited by Rosie; 03-17-2014 at 09:56 AM.


Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •