StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Irin, the Warden of Cirros

Irin, the Warden of Cirros

Irin Osera

Backstory:
    Irin Osera was the champion knight of a city called Cirros. Aside from her innate talent with swordplay, she has trained hard since the day she was old enough to hold a sword in her hands, determined to escape the life of a housemaid and to prove to the world that she could become the most fearsome Knight the world has ever seen.
    With a mask, a false name and her sword, she competed in the city's worldwide swordfighting championship and won. No one dared deny her skill and her career began.
    She rose through the ranks of command quickly, led the most elite unit of Cirros' army: The White Fury. Hunting down and killing the supernatural threats of the land, all who hunger for the flesh of the innocent. All of her life, Irin has seen the supernatural and their powers as wicked and cruel.

It only grew worse on the day that her family was killed by the hands of these demons. On that day, her mercy became no more. Inconsolable and driven mad with rage and grief, Irin hunted down the demons relentlessly. It was on her own that she slew every last one of the pack that killed her loved ones. All, except for their leader, Baal. In a moment of incredible fury and terror, Baal's wicked claws pierced her heart and left Irin on the ground, dying fast.

But she refused to die.

The evil power of the demons and Irin's own righteous fury met, and in a terrible collusion where the evil fed on her own pure hatred, they joined and molded together as one. Her hands transformed into razor-sharp claws. Her armor into a solid exoskeleton that was black as death and terrifying to behold. She became incredibly strong and incredibly fast: a howling beast of death whose ferocity was only matched by Irin's own passion and righteousness.

It was everything she hated and feared. Not just because it was a monster, but because it had undeniably been fed by parts of her that were very real. Revenge and hatred and desire to kill exists in even the most noble of knights.
    Her demon form rose from the ground and threw itself upon Baal, shrieking and tearing, barely hindered by the woman inside who fought against it. Irin hated it. She could not bear the thought that she had become the very thing that she had dedicated her life to destroying.

It was only until the fight was over and Baal had fled, wounded, back into Hell, that her demon form had calmed down enough for her to take control. With agonizing slowness, the woman returned back into a human again. Her wounds were gone completely.

That was a very long time ago.

Irin is now an experienced, decorated commander of the Army of Cirros. She's older and wiser, but not yet old enough to lose the edge of her physical prowess.

The demon has never left her, but Irin despises it with every passing day. Perhaps her hatred of it is the very thing that fuels its continued existence.
    Fitting enough, she even named the demon Hate. Hate is what created it, and hate is the physical manifestation of what that feeling represents.

At least, over many years, she has learned to resist its attempts to take control of her body.
    Abilities:

Irin: Irin is a swordfighter in a league above anyone else in her lands. She's not only lightning fast with her blade, but her blows hit like sledgehammers. As she fights, her sword moves in a dazzling dance of death, sweeping high and low in concert with her body, dodging and parrying and striking back in return. She's a deadly enemy in duel.

Her weapon was created specially for her by master Magiksmiths. It's made from pure silver and charmed to be indestructible. The silver of her blade cuts through magical defenses and boils the flesh of evil creatures. But only them. It can't cut the flesh of an innocent person.

Irin's armor is charmed to protect against magical effects, shielding her against mental attacks other unnatural attacks like magical fire and lightning.

If Hate ever escapes from Irin's restraints because she is too wounded or weak to keep her in check, the demon will seize the opportunity and burst free at once.

Hate: Hate is Irin's demon, locked inside of her and always fighting to escape. Hate lusts for the ecstatic feeling of warm blood against her exoskeleton as she tears her enemies to shreds. There is no greater feeling than the thrill of the fight, and screaming sounds of the vanquished as she slowly kills them in creative, sadistic ways.

Hate is tall and lanky, but she is surrounded by a thick, pitch black exoskeleton of armor that can disappear completely in the shadows. The armor is nearly unbreakable, but a hard enough blow can crack it to reveal the soft flesh beneath.

The demon is supernaturally fast and strong. Witnesses who managed to escape alive tell stories of only being able to see a black shadow as it ravaged their people. They could only hear Hate's shrieking and gleeful cackling she killed again and again.

Being the evil creature that it is, Hate will take your strongest hit full in the face and only laugh harder, no matter how badly it hurt her. Despite her speed, she makes no attempts to dodge to avoid danger. Relying on her exoskeleton to keep her alive.

It's not that Hate is suicidal or incapable of thought. She's dangerously intelligent, in fact. She's simply a creature of such pure evil that the mere concept of not causing pain or inflicting damage to herself or her enemy, even in the form of dodging or blocking, doesn't even occur in her mind.

Her claws are razor sharp only at the tips, which come in handy when she desires to flay the flesh of her defeated enemies. But at the base they are heavy blunt and thick and capable of smashing rocks and punching deep wounds into thick steel.

Weaknesses:

While Irin's armor is powerful when it comes to deflecting magic, it is far less effective against natural dangers. It wasn't designed for fighting mundane enemies. Also, it cannot stand up against naturally-caused fire/lightning//whatever, as opposed to anything supernaturally.

If Hate breaks free, Irin is constantly trying to regain control. Becoming trapped, knocked unconscious, stunned, or any extreme incapacitation will allow the human to wrest control of her body back and make the demon disappear.

Hate is ravenous with lust for violence and has no sense of self-preservation. She will make no move to avoid attacks and will instead crash right through them, relying on her incredibly tough exoskeleton to protect her.

If Irin dies before Hate can transform, Hate will die too.

Personality:

Irin: Irin is curt, jaded and intelligent. Her no-nonsense demeanor demands respect from those below her. A part of her younger self still remains, though, and that temper and fire comes back when she's mad or when she's in combat.

Hate: Hate is completely and utterly sadistic. She's intelligent, but prefers not to speak unless it can be used as a method to inflict pain.
    Unless it's dangerous to do so, Hate will leave her beaten foes crippled but alive so that she can come back and play with them later. Created out of intense hatred and determination, this demon desires nothing except to cause suffering.

Appearance:
    ]Irin Osera: A muscular woman in her early thirties. Many battle scars and a curt demeanor.

Hate:

Demo:
    Spoiler for My old demo for Irin Osera:
    Last edited by Devour; 01-27-2020 at 03:44 AM.

Why did you have to use my girlfriend's name? lol

Excellent wRHG man.

Spoiler for ~From Jombo with love <3:
    Spoiler for Concept Art:

nigga dont touch my ships Sadko's Avatar
    Never knew you had a girlfriend. HEHEHE

Good wRHG here Devour
    Quote Originally Posted by B210 View Post
    well considering the fact that my dick is really small

Quote Originally Posted by Gaaading View Post
    Why did you have to use my girlfriend's name? lol

Excellent wRHG man.
    Thanks Honestly I just chose Irin because it flowed so well with the surname Osera haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadko View Post
    Never knew you had a girlfriend. HEHEHE

Good wRHG here Devour
    You as well, dude. Once the tournament isn't keeping me busy, I plan to climb to the top of the HoW B-)

Very nice character indeed. Would you care for a challenge?

Once the wRHG tournament is over, totally! The tourney will keep me a bit too busy for challenges until then, though.

Bringing this wRHG out of retirement to battle Veir.

Great Character I’m interested in seeing where this goes.
    Availability : Come get me when your ready.

Lol I'm amazed that you're still here. I guess you can have your wish, since the battle against Veir is all finished up

Thread Information