StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Flusk [BINNED]

Flusk [BINNED]

Land of oregon : Riya
    Colour :
    Body : #CC9900
    Scaft : #003399
    Clan : Slaughterous Reborn
    Clan position : Leader
    Family members : Father (Forgotten), Mother (Forgotten), Brother

Additions to Flusk's appearance :
    After defeating Nazerath, Flusk took his scarf and now wears it constantly. Also, he now has a barely visible scar between his eyes, after being severely damaged by Nazerath's mighty sword. After defeating Guitarii, Tentacles that Guitarii had grown coming from his back have been passed onto Flusk, so now, he also has those, with a slight color adjustment to match Flusk's skin tone a bit.

Flusk was born in a small and hidden temple on the North of the Riya. Within a Continent on which the Clan battles grew into wars, and took many lives, Flusk was deeply effected. When his father, a great Warlord was killed in the War, he started to realize the existence of one of his powers. His soul was big and absorbing enough to take his fathers spirit upon it, and the spirits of many other fallen heroes. He was soon gathering them, for they can have eternal life inside his body. What he began to understand is that each soul gave him the strength of the one he defeated. This power seemed to occur to him after a very slight spark of a memory he has of falling down the great Well of Time on one of his knowledge seeking ventures to North Cosimir, and being surrounded by amazing blue light and scratched over his right eye. The time passed, and he began growing from a hero to a shadow of a beast filled with nothing but great power... Flusk lost memory of his family... He turned into a raging hollow, on whose way nothing could stop. He realized this, but also realized that the only way to retrieve the image of his family was to gain more power. As the warriors whose souls he collected weren't skilled in any special fighting styles, he decided to fight the most powerful warriors he could find, in order to become even stronger and give his body even more power to collect the souls of the ones he knew would be grateful. In each of his RHG battles, he will gain more and more power, and the power might corrupt his mind, and change his goal.

Spoiler for Meeting the Slaughterous Clan:

Flusk's own nervous system, thoughts and actions aren't controlled entirely by his own essence, there is a number of souls inside his body determining what Flusk's body does. Of course, Flusk's soul is the greatest and most powerful one since it has the power to absorb others within Flusk's body, but if the majority of souls trapped within his body decide to act one way, it is possible that Flusk won't even be able to control his own body. The fact of matter too is, the souls within his body aren't really worried about the outside world all that much, so the reason for them to act would certainly only be a live or die situation for Flusk's body, which would determine their near future.

With this fact taken into consideration, Flusk's very personality is mixed with a little bit of every soul he took. They can, as mentioned before, hardly influence most of the actions Flusk's body provides, but can easily change the way he feels.

As for the Personality Flusk has if it is not influenced by the other souls at all, he is extremely curious. Flusk has his notebook where he writes all sorts of things, everything he noticed about the world, every howl of an unleashed soul flying around him will he try to capture there most accurately. He is having great amplitudes between being extremely emotional and emotionless. He is really dramatic about his Memories missing, he would cry, not knowing why he cries, much like a lot of people eat, even though they never experienced hunger. He has only one photo of himself, with his Brother, Mother and Father in it, but as much as he looks at it, he realizes harshly that he can not remember them... During a battle though, Flusk is completely unemphatic. He has a goal, and he will not let emotions stand in the way of it. As previously mentioned, death means nothing to him. He will kill, but there is no need to feel bad about it, because as he believes, if the people were worth living, Gods would find a way for them to survive his attack.

Spoiler for Additional information about Flusk's Notebook:

He is also very closed. It will take anyone a long while to earn his faith, and it can not be taken lightly.

Spoiler for Quotes:

- Flusk is capable of draining the soul of the fallen, and so merge it with his own, to gain the greatest powers of the defeated warrior.

- Surrounds himself with pure energy upon battling, and is therefore much more powerful then a regular human being. Also, with each soul he absorbed, he grows stronger.

- Has great control over his power, and is capable of casting spheres and rays of it, that cause severe damage to the opponent and the environment as they explode with mass destructive force.

- Pure eye : Upon being severely injured Flusk's absorbed power and his own soul essence overflows to protect him, reaching out for control over his body, and flowing trough his eye, making it brightly blue, and giving Flusk the ability to see through any fog or darkness. Also, his otherwise hardly notable scars over that eye glow blue, for an unknown reason. It is believed that Flusk gained most of his powers through a contact with something that caused him of these scars.

Spoiler for Pure Eye Preview:

Gained powers :

1. After RHG#1 - Against Nazerath :

- Flusk took Nazerath's Scarf and now wears it all the time, and while he wears it, the falling damage he might be suffering from is majorly reduced to a minimum.

- Flusk's powers now greatly rise if he is in a cold place.

- Flusk can now summon Nazerath's soul from within him, for assistance during a battle.

2. After RHG#2 - Against Guitarii :

- When Injured severely, but only if it is absolutely unavoidable, tentacles grow from Flusk's spine, and make Flusk a monstrous killing machine.

- Flusk now has increased destructive, chaos powered soul essence energy, and especially creates explosions of unimaginable proportions.

- Flusk can now summon Guitarii's soul from within him, for assistance during a battle.

Spoiler for Weapons and items Flusk gained the possession of after battling Nazerath and Guitarii:

- His energy flows trough him making his fists very hard and iron-like, but that is the only part of his body that reacts like this. As for the rest of his skin, it grows softer, the muscles become elastic filled with pure energy and extremely weak to weapons. As someone who uses his energy only on his fists to defend himself, Flusk is powerless against any type of a weapon, especially bullets.

- Pure eye is a blessing, but what the cause of it is his essence trying to take control over his very mind. If Flusk was to be so energized to gain two Pure eyes, it is most certain that he would either die, or be completely incapable of using his Nervous system, and speak, control his motion functions, understand anything that is going on, and hardly even remember to breathe by the time this control over his body is over.

- Flusk is generally has very little concern about the outcome of the battle. Yes, he wants to capture more souls to gain more power, but Flusk isn't afraid of the death itself. He also has absolutely no value of a human life, it's the afterlife he cares about.

Gained weaknesses :

1. After RHG#1 - Against Nazerath :

- Flusk now got a stronger sense of temperature, and if he is fighting somewhere very warm, his energy will most likely be just immobile, and wouldn't increase his battle performance at all, which would make him useless.

2. After RHG#2 - Against Guitarii :

- Flusk's energy use now has a much higher price, he can't just use no matter how much of it he wants, because his energy and nervous system have now collided in one. If Flusk's energy overflows too much, and he tires himself on extreme levels, he will most likely have a nervous breakdown, collapse, or in worst cases, die.

New Demo

RHG #1 : vs Mimic (Won)<Poll>
    RHG #2 : vs Reconcile (Won) <Won by Forfeit>

Win | 2
    Loss | 0
    Draws | 0

Unavailable

Spoiler for Relationships:

Spoiler for Fan Arts:
    Last edited by Jazzon; 05-03-2015 at 05:21 AM. Reason: New Layout, Redone Abilities, Weaknesses, Story, Relatively new Demonstration, And... Wait.. Why are you reading this again?

I see you did another RHG page, Good Luck.
    I liked the new demo, (your animation style in general is fluid i like it)
    Wanna see more of your animations soon!
    PLAYING ELSWORD ALL THE DAY~

I'll Blow You! FIGHT !!!! JackChan's Avatar
    Your rhg seems kinda fat ,though it be rhg very cool.
    r

Rayze the Lonely Shadow SZ-Rayze's Avatar
    Awesome RHG.. Very original.. I wonder if I was defeated by you and will use me as your help.. That will be cool.. Goodluck out there.. :3
    Reborn Slaughterous Member

Spoiler for Open at your own Risk:
    Spoiler for Clans I support:

Quote Originally Posted by SadnesZ View Post
    Awesome RHG.. Very original.. I wonder if I was defeated by you and will use me as your help.. That will be cool.. Goodluck out there.. :3
    If I ever fought you in an RHG battle, and defeated you, I would gain some of your powers along with your companionship. Well... soon maybe ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by JackChan View Post
    Your rhg seems kinda fat ,though it be rhg very cool.
    r
    Yeah... He's been eating a lot of KFC lately, and needs to work out more... Also I am kinda busy untill 17th of June and he totaly let himself go... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Choopiek View Post
    I see you did another RHG page, Good Luck.
    I liked the new demo, (your animation style in general is fluid i like it)
    Wanna see more of your animations soon!
    Well, slowly is the time coming when I'm gonna need to have some challengers, so I figured, why not reinovate my RHG page instead of bump it. Thanks for the compliments

Spoiler for Clan:

Spoiler for Support:

Banned
    Kinda A Fat guys XD . but i like the avatars , demos and the zeta's Wow . Good Luck in future battle bro . u gotta need it

Lol, Thanks.

Spoiler for Clan:

Spoiler for Support:

Update 15/5/2014 New Image, Clan sparring, added Hitlist, and a small adjustment to the story.
    Last edited by Jazzon; 05-15-2014 at 07:06 AM.

Spoiler for Clan:

Spoiler for Support:

Major Update 11/6/2014

- New Header
    - New Demo
    - Flusk's Memories Slideshow
    - Major Edit to Abilities
    - Major Edit to Weaknesses
    - Edited the Story
    - Added the Personality Section
    - Changed the "Other Animations" Section
    - Changed the Availability Status