Friday Funk #11: Lost Pets! Please Help!

G'day dearies~! You all are very much welcome to this humble thread of mine, whether you've been following this for a long time or just recently. It's time to begin once more~!

Begin what, you might be wondering? Well begin the Friday Funk, that's what! What is it? Well simply it is a weekly activity where I post either a word, a phrase, a theme or an established setting.

Your job is to write a story about it and post what you got on this thread, of course remember to put it in a spoiler to avoid long posts and if you haven't finished your piece and it's past the due date, well it doesn't really matter!

The thing is that the due date is here to motivate you to finish the story, in truth anyone can do any past FF any time they please.

Now let's get on with it shall we~? And something a little more, interesting (which I found at a prompt site I visit for inspiration~)~

Spoiler for Pet pet pet~:

Now, everyone is free to CnC (Comment and Criticism) anyone's entry! No matter what kind of level of writing you are or even if you just happened to pass by and found an entry that you loved, I'm sure that the Writer would be more than happy to know what you thought~

Anyways, that's all darlings~Merry Writing everyone and good luck!

Also if anyone has an idea for an Friday Funk prompt then you're more than welcome to send your idea to me via Private Message~
o w o