StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: BSE Version 5 Round 8: It's a Trap!!!

No more additional combos or elements *I don't have time for that.

*Phew.
    I like to talk and meet new people

My work: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp_Kcd-ZndWVPo8Lx35cl0Q

Man these entries were better than expected, seriously. Scores updated!! you'll notice that the bonus point was also added (only chewy didn't make the full combo >:c ).

Wanna watch this battle? Click HERE for MY part and HERE for GILDEDGUY'S part
    his part is amazing ♥
    Spoiler for stupid stuff:

The Extra-Extraordinary Mustika's Avatar
    Yeah, it's pretty unfortunate to see Chewy was the only one who didn't get the +1.0 addition :c well, least we can only look upon the good side, and hope the updated overalls here will cheer him up:
    http://img.prntscr.com/img?url=http:...om/F4umlYU.png <- This is the updated version of the overall scores. For Camila/Tsang, please change the previous link, thank you.

^That's right! Chewy has gotten several step ups from his 9th place to stay on 6th place now, who is currently draw with Foscex! Congrats, Chew.
    Also congrats to FL-Nordin to get the perfect score (+0.3 addition from the judges, the hell o_o), SJT15 for the second place, and PivotBlimp for the third place as well. For both _SAVY_ and pyrosamurai, I'm still wanting to congratulate y'all for managing your efforts until the combo addition (which was still worth +1.0 *claps*).

For those who is still interested for the Dropbox version:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/h14y5h471s...derboards.xlsx <- I decided to change the link because my mobile's Dropbox is unavailable atm so I had to make a new account for uploading this updated Excel file :9 Save this one if you guys want, hope I'm staying with this until the end of this BSE.
    Almost forgot, I'm also adding several highlights on certain Excel cells to mark on what's improved and what's not for "Random Statistics", as well as giving blue ones to the "main leaderboards" for marking the even scores there. Just want to spice it a little bit XD

Aaand for those who is still looking around here, no need to wait longer for the next round because it's already up! I'll see you there, fellas~. *teleports to the next thread*

DeviantART |RHG - Battle #1 done | osu!
    Spoiler for I got stamped as SP's Official Counter. Yay?:

hey camila is there a reason why the "posting rules" was taken down for thsi round?

i reinstated them in round 9

Oh, no reason at all, I kind of made the html code for the frontpage again, I guess I kinda missed it.

his part is amazing ♥

how does this work again? Turquoise#2's Avatar
    Holy shit
    FL got a perfect score
    oh my god

Quote Originally Posted by deadpool16 View Post
    deadpool best

ooooww, shit a 10 (ace'd) but is the 0.3 going to be added in the next round for me?
    or am i being greedy now?

EDIT: also no C&C this time?

I never noticed I was the only one who didn't do the full combo haha, oh well. Still happy with my score.

Quote Originally Posted by FL-Nordin View Post
    ooooww, shit a 10 (ace'd) but is the 0.3 going to be added in the next round for me?
    or am i being greedy now?

EDIT: also no C&C this time?
    Sorry darling, I'm done typing CnC for the BSE. But luckly judge 2 decided to give ya'll CnC.

Spoiler for CnC:

his part is amazing ♥

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread Information