StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Update Stick War 2 PLEASE

Update Stick War 2 PLEASE

Hey guys, i was thinking if you could update Stick War 2 (the game on Stickpage) to match Stick Empires. I It would be great if you could make Chaos and Elemental playable, but i was thinking if you could update Order units to match the health they have, they gold and mana they cost, the strength they have and maybe add the burn effect of Stick Empires to Stick War 2. I know its alot to ask for but it would really be great if you would do that
    Bama29132

P.S.

I am AWESOME

I second this, even without the playable premium empires
    Running for my life, like a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by bama29132 View Post
    Hey guys, i was thinking if you could update Stick War 2 (the game on Stickpage) to match Stick Empires. I It would be great if you could make Chaos and Elemental playable, but i was thinking if you could update Order units to match the health they have, they gold and mana they cost, the strength they have and maybe add the burn effect of Stick Empires to Stick War 2. I know its alot to ask for but it would really be great if you would do that
    That's actually a lot to ask lol, considering that the devs have a lot in minds right now about balancing empires in SE and adding new features such as new maps or Global Spell.... So yeah, that's really impractical right now.
    Yo yo yo, wassup, my name is R-Dizzle-Fo-Shizzle-My-Nizzle-Off-Da-Hizzle...Drizzle and check out my "Off Da Hizzle" Youtube Channel.
    Spoiler for SE stuff:

I agree they would be constantly updating Stick war 2 and it would be a good idea if they were not busy which they are as a fan of se I would rather they worked on new features rather than updating stick war remember Crazy jay has a company of about 2-3 persons he does not have the workforce of a company the size of Nintendo

Banned
    support ~~

i agree with this . they should make stick war 3 elemental empire

Quite interesting I must admit
    Last edited by Ikoda; 02-25-2020 at 07:32 AM.

Hei kamerat! Jeg vet et flott verktøy for å raskt gjenopprette potens, bare se på nettstedet Kamagra gel uten resept. Her finner du indisk kamagra til en overkommelig pris, noe som vil gjøre din ereksjon kraftig og gi deg mange nye opplevelser.

Thread Information