StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 98

Thread: Hall of Champions (Ranking List)

  1. #41
    The Great Destroyer Sheildn'Mirrors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom(thats right, im British!)
    Posts
    223
    I nominate Benjamin 7/2/0

  2. #42
    28/06/42/12 Shadowkirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bababooey
    Posts
    4,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheildn'Mirrors View Post
    I nominate Benjamin 7/2/0
    I knew this day would come.

    Poppet is now the current champ.

    Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

    Spoiler for Miscellaneous:


  3. #43
    In your deepest fantasy. poppetje3D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,413
    I like this, my name up there. Where the fuck is FL in this thing?
    Silly thing is that I kinda neglected my thread.
    GG.

  4. #44
    Ghooost Venix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    698
    I lost vs Naut, so add a lose point to Venven.

  5. #45
    The Great Destroyer Sheildn'Mirrors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom(thats right, im British!)
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by poppetje3D View Post
    I like this, my name up there. Where the fuck is FL in this thing?
    Silly thing is that I kinda neglected my thread.
    GG.
    FL doesn't exist on stickpage, I tried to find him and it turns out he was only on FluidAnims, or that he deleted his stickpage account if he had one...these are just guesses but meh IDK.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,302
    I'm seriously doubting whether or not FL should still be here. In the same manner Poppete is considering some of his pre-merge wins as part of his record, which isn't really fair. I don't know, RHG Mods help me out here?

    See it this way, most people who join at this point have only known FL to fight 1 battle and win; that latest one wher he loses his arm. Does his looooong ass history still have a place post-merge? I mean its not like he's active anymore is he? Wont that deter potential fighters?

    Note that Im not forcing FL to not be here. I'm just opening the floor for discussion on oldbies-who-no-longer-RHG
    Last edited by Hewitt; 09-08-2014 at 09:07 PM.

  7. #47
    🕷 🕸 🕷 🕸 🕷 Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Moetropolis
    Posts
    11,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
    I'm seriously doubting whether or not FL should still be here. In the same manner Poppete is considering some of his pre-merge wins as part of his record, which isn't really fair. I don't know, RHG Mods help me out here?

    See it this way, most people who join at this point have only known FL to fight 1 battle and win; that latest one wher he loses his arm. Does his looooong ass history still have a place post-merge? I mean its not like he's active anymore is he? Wont that deter potential fighters?
    He's making a battle against Resh like right now, so I'd say terkoiz is still pretty relevant in rhg.
    H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_

    H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_


  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,302
    Oh alright then. My bad.

    Carry on.

    And as to Shield's post, his RHG is still here, you just need to look for it

  9. #49
    28/06/42/12 Shadowkirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bababooey
    Posts
    4,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
    Oh alright then. My bad.

    Carry on.

    And as to Shield's post, his RHG is still here, you just need to look for it
    Hate to say it, but he hasn't posted his RHG thread here, despite having his profile. I've checked, and it needs to be present if he's going to continue battling.

    No RHG thread=No battles

    Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

    Spoiler for Miscellaneous:


  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,302
    Now that you mention it, if Terk really had a thread here post-merge, it would be the thread with the highest replies (barring Rosie XD)

    In the same way that Terk's ESMF was binned because of the music, so can his RHG not be called "Official" in this context. If he does release vs Resh and still cares about the system then he will make a thread himself, but as it stands he can pretty much get that shit sponsored and call it an RHG Battle in name only but it won't count for anything.

    Because honestly he can just do that. He's a rockstar.
    Last edited by Hewitt; 09-08-2014 at 10:32 PM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •