StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hall of Champions (Ranking List)

Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
    Now that you mention it, if Terk really had a thread here post-merge, it would be the thread with the highest replies (barring Rosie XD)

In the same way that Terk's ESMF was binned because of the music, so can his RHG not be called "Official" in this context. If he does release vs Resh and still cares about the system then he will make a thread himself, but as it stands he can pretty much get that shit sponsored and call it an RHG Battle in name only but it won't count for anything.

Because honestly he can just do that. He's a rockstar.
    If I can, I could talk to him about it. Hope he'll take all this in consideration or something.

Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Spoiler for Miscellaneous:

In your deepest fantasy. poppetje3D's Avatar
    I'm seriously doubting whether or not FL should still be here. In the same manner Poppete is considering some of his pre-merge wins as part of his record, which isn't really fair. I don't know, RHG Mods help me out here?

See it this way, most people who join at this point have only known FL to fight 1 battle and win; that latest one wher he loses his arm. Does his looooong ass history still have a place post-merge? I mean its not like he's active anymore is he? Wont that deter potential fighters?

Note that Im not forcing FL to not be here. I'm just opening the floor for discussion on oldbies-who-no-longer-RHG
    I think it can count if you can just prove that it happened, Many people know my past battles anyway and it was considered a good fight that time. I dont see a reason not to count them with my actual score. Only makes it feel worse for me that I make animations for nothing.

Sadly I dont really see a hall of champions thing working out right. Its too hard to keep this updated. And most people will probably not give much of a fuck. But hey prove me wrong!
    Last edited by poppetje3D; 09-09-2014 at 01:27 AM.

The Great Destroyer Sheildn'Mirrors's Avatar
    We could say that only battles and RHG characters on stickpage count....IDK Im not a mod so..yeah.

I'm seriously doubting whether or not FL should still be here. In the same manner Poppete is considering some of his pre-merge wins as part of his record, which isn't really fair. I don't know, RHG Mods help me out here?

See it this way, most people who join at this point have only known FL to fight 1 battle and win; that latest one wher he loses his arm. Does his looooong ass history still have a place post-merge? I mean its not like he's active anymore is he? Wont that deter potential fighters?

Note that Im not forcing FL to not be here. I'm just opening the floor for discussion on oldbies-who-no-longer-RHG
    This is a good point, not just for Alfa but a lot of the old rhg's. I don't think removing it is a good idea though, that's a lot of history there which still inspires people even now. To much of the old history and animations have been lost already.
    I like Kid-kei's method where he documented all his rhg character changes and there individual records. Not sure how to relate that to the leaderboard though. Maybe have a leaderboard for retired members?

I think Alfa's score count's but shouldn't be added until he has a rhg page up. Otherwise it would be incomplete and could be confusing (like that odd guy on FA with a higher score than alfa but seemed to not exist).
    RHG - Deviantart page - Youtube Channel
    Spoiler for Clan related Sigs:

Spoiler for Quotes:

The Great Destroyer Sheildn'Mirrors's Avatar
    They could have a "Of All time" ranking list which includes battles from fluid anims and stickpage and a "stickpage" RHG ranking list which is just battles on stickpage atleast that way everyone gets recognition, though this could be a problem for people no fluid anims that weren't as famous as FL or Hyun(I'm not good with fluid anim history I dunno if he was in fluid anime or not I just know he's famous around here too.). But I dunno...someone find a compromise.

Sorry for being a little off topic. Just update my RHG, Flusk, to 2/0/0.

Spoiler for Clan:

Spoiler for Support:

Banned
    Username : Rags
    RHG Link : http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...Dorn-RAGUPDATE!!!
    RHG Battle Points : 0/0/0

I do think that we could count battles from fluidanims but we should only count them if the RHG is also on SP.

Also, i found a pretty cool playlist of all the RHG battles phil won and if u search a bit you can find the ones he lost, like vs the french...
    Idk tough, i guess u guys will choose at the end.

Spoiler for Links:

Username: Hacks
    Rhg link: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...7506-RHG-Hacks
    RHG battle points: 0/0/0 - UPDATED
    Last edited by Ssosme; 10-11-2014 at 11:17 AM.

Banned
    Username: TJG10able
    RHG Name: TJ Quarles
    Point Score 0/1/0

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information