StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ExterPedia-Encyclopedia for Wither's Hunter Series

Hunter-Predator Awakes

I'm going to make this thing only with dialogues.

Spoiler for Predator Awakes:

Hunter-Hell's Return

Continues after Hunter-Predator Awakes episode, this time Predator is sent back to the UNRAEF base. There a new threat is going to happen.

Spoiler for Hell's Return:

Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    Clearly, you're not looking for CnC, seeing how you've totally disregarded, not followed and blatantly gone the opposite direction of all the feedback that your first few stories received, that people actually took the time to CnC for you.
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

Hunter-Nightmares Have Gone

Last time, Predator and Brotherhood went to Haunted Mars once again. Their mission is to bring back the surviving humans on Haunted Mars. Dr.Collins called it as Underworld, and yes, it feels the underworld.

Spoiler for Nightmares Have Gone:

CnC please!

ExterPedia-Encyclopedia for Wither's Hunter Series

Welcome to ExterPedia, here you will know about the stuffs mentioned in Hunter, a dialogue story by Wither.

Spoiler for Contents:

Spoiler for Characters:

Spoiler for Weapons:

Spoiler for Mentioned Locations:

Spoiler for Upcoming Episode:
    Last edited by Wither; 08-17-2014 at 07:36 AM.

Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wither View Post
    CnC please!
    I was actually going to skip CnC because I knew I found nothing positive about it, but if you are serious about writing, then you need to hear this. This CnC applies to your entire Hunter series. Incompetent writing, lazy characterization, non-existent originality, terrible prose, predictable actions, bemusing plot. Your utter disregard for previous CnC given to you has also made it clear that you have no intention of trying to get better, so I don't want any whining from anyone else that I'm being harsh. It is quite plain to see that almost no effort or thought has gone into a single line. You really need to work on all aspects of your writing, young man, before it actually gets to a point where people can read it without a grimace. I can walk up to a school in my local vicinity and get any 10 year old to write a story that would be better than this. The one redeeming feature about this is that it makes your previous Excalibur series (widely considered to be one of the best examples of how NOT to write a story) look like a masterpiece. The fact that you are making thread after thread of this drivel, and actually wrote an (equally terrible) encyclopedia for it shows me that you HAVE TIME to actually do all this, but you lack the determination or attitude to execute it. Instead of writing 30 completely terrible stories set in the same universe, put that time and effort into sketching out one good short story. Make an effort to get better, and you will get better. Please prove me wrong. I want you to work hard at this, because you have the enthusiasm for it. I want you to show me that you are capable of writing stories that do NOT rank among the worst stories ever written.
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

Thanks for the advice Nish.

Hunter-Winter Apocalypse

After Predator and Brotherhood saves the remaining UNSF Marines on Haunted Mars, they head back home using the portal made by Dr.Collins.
    CnC will 'ya?

Spoiler for Winter Apocalypse:
    Last edited by Wither; 08-17-2014 at 08:08 PM.

Since these are all part of the same universe with the same character, could you keep all these stories in one thread like me and Captain Cook are doing?

Not used to do it. And Winter Apocalypse is here!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information