StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: SP Ban Registrar

Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    I still think it's pretty messed up just to put his business out there. The people that care the most have ways of getting in touch with him.
    In what way? I hardly believe that what I wrote constitutes as "putting his business out there". The only thing I included that could possibly be seen that way was included because it's a key point in his decline within the community from the mod's perspective. Even then I wouldn't agree that incident should be private, because Hewitt made the issue a public one when he let it affect the way he interacts with the community in public. Without specifically mentioning why he's been harassing this person, it just seems like we banned him because of some mean words which isn't the case. That's the whole point of this thread. I think it's pertinent to put forth the official reasoning regardless of who it is, at least then you're getting two sides of the story if the banned user tries to paint themselves in a different light.

Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    No offense, but people who can't handle a message on the internet will pretty much fall in the real world. Whatever I guess, rip Hewitt.
    I kinda agree with Arch-Angel, but correct me if i'm wrong, people can't go on forums during ban so they won't see the message? Even if they can, would they log into stick page forums without the ability to post? No point in that imo.
    As pointed out already the point of this thread is to address certain bans to the public, since there's almost always questions when it happens. This isn't a thread to let the banned user know what happened or to only let people close to him know, it's to let anyone know what happened and to publicly clarify what our reasoning was for banning him so there is less of a chance for assumptions and misinformation to be spread around. Also please note we aren't just banning him for "a message" he sent on the internet, it's pretty clearly written more than once in my post that there are other factors at play in our decision. I don't harbor ill will towards Hewitt and I'd welcome him back either way since he's still one of the best members of this forum to me (past or present), but what he did was not acceptable and we have to treat the situation fairly.
    Last edited by Jeff; 01-29-2016 at 10:07 AM.

In case anyone asks, AsePlayer was banned for 1 day for minor spam. He's not learning from infractions so we've moved up to day bans until he shows improvement.
    Risque

ArsePlayer

LOL, he kind of is an arse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

Apex-Predator has been banned until further notice by his own request.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

What about thegridwhereyouaretrapped?
    ⇑ By, Zero.
    🔥The Lighter of TOXIGEN🔥
    'tis the one and only
    Agmus Flames

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. View Post
    What about thegridwhereyouaretrapped?
    He was only banned for a day due to infraction overload. he told me over discord. his ban should actually be over now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Externus View Post
    I'm here to make money and use lens flares. And I'm all out of lens flares.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagull View Post
    He was only banned for a day due to infraction overload. he told me over discord. his ban should actually be over now.
    actualy,it said,that there wasn't a reason banning me for,and that the points just racked up

kys hahahhahha xdd :/
    BurntSticks|FrameByFrame|RHG|DeviantArt|Toxigen

Spoiler for shit fuck:

Quote Originally Posted by Thegridwhereyouaretrapped View Post
    actualy,it said,that there wasn't a reason banning me for,and that the points just racked up
    I figured that basically meant infraction overload lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Externus View Post
    I'm here to make money and use lens flares. And I'm all out of lens flares.

Yes, that is infraction overload.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Thread Information