StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566 LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 651

Thread: SP Ban Registrar

  1. #641
    Senior Member S.A.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    It's been a few years since a good old ban in the name of April Fools. What a classic
    Was that: What a classic douchebag
    ?

    <3
    ⇑ By, Zero.
    🔥The Lighter of TOXIGEN🔥
    'tis the one and only
    Agmus Flames

  2. #642
    shitpage is cool Loops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    shut up
    Posts
    686
    Quote Originally Posted by S.A. View Post
    Was that: What a classic douchebag
    ?

    <3
    *canadian
    who cares really lol
    lol move to my site its better anyways, better than this dead place.
    Burntsticks
    Spoiler for *generic spoiler name for obligatory epic rofl quotes :DDdddDddd*:

    Who even reads SP signatures anymore?

  3. #643
    Senior Member S.A.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by Loops View Post
    *canadian
    Same thing?
    ⇑ By, Zero.
    🔥The Lighter of TOXIGEN🔥
    'tis the one and only
    Agmus Flames

  4. #644
    I demand my ban to be lifted and from the following admin fhaiqal to have his admin powers revoked, he banned for insulting a player. I was insulting that player because he was insulting me FIRST and just because he was Spanish fhaiqal automatically assumed I was on the wrong, wtf this is discrimination. Like if I say I hate the Spanish Language he bans me and call me a racist like what the actual f****? It's just an opinion there is nothing racist here.
    Here is the proof that Spanish player insulted me first
    https://prnt.sc/jndo2a

    I didn't call him a fool specifically but because I beat him in like 3 mins this guy said to "bane my mum"

  5. #645
    A Stick Empires player ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodMorningUSA View Post
    I demand my ban to be lifted and from the following admin fhaiqal to have his admin powers revoked, he banned for insulting a player. I was insulting that player because he was insulting me FIRST and just because he was Spanish fhaiqal automatically assumed I was on the wrong, wtf this is discrimination. Like if I say I hate the Spanish Language he bans me and call me a racist like what the actual f****? It's just an opinion there is nothing racist here.
    Here is the proof that Spanish player insulted me first
    https://prnt.sc/jndo2a

    I didn't call him a fool specifically but because I beat him in like 3 mins this guy said to "bane my mum"
    Wrong thread my dude. #NameAndShameTheExploiters (too lazy to look for link)
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Nut, you truly have gone not so fast.

    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  6. #646
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodMorningUSA View Post
    I demand my ban to be lifted and from the following admin fhaiqal to have his admin powers revoked, he banned for insulting a player. I was insulting that player because he was insulting me FIRST and just because he was Spanish fhaiqal automatically assumed I was on the wrong, wtf this is discrimination. Like if I say I hate the Spanish Language he bans me and call me a racist like what the actual f****? It's just an opinion there is nothing racist here.
    Here is the proof that Spanish player insulted me first Tutuapp 9apps Showbox
    https://prnt.sc/jndo2a

    I didn't call him a fool specifically but because I beat him in like 3 mins this guy said to "bane my mum
    "
    i think this a wrong thread
    Last edited by klimbo; 02-21-2019 at 12:43 AM.

  7. #647
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1
    Haha, yes it is :P @klimbo 9Apps Cartoon HD Vidmate
    Last edited by seoking01; 03-17-2019 at 02:58 PM.

  8. #648
    I request that the ban be lifted and revoke permissions with some administrators. They have behaved inappropriately and I think it is an insult to others. I think my opinion is correct. Hope you too
    https://ungdungngon.com/google-translate.html

  9. #649
    Junior Member Gordons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    6
    I have been blocked on Facebook now I want to buy a proxy for surfing the Internet. What can you advise? What do you say about sit? I want to make the chrome proxy settings

  10. #650
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    10
    شركة مكافحة حمام بالرياض

    https://roknnagd.net/

    من أهم العوامل التي تسبب قلق وعدم راحة للسيدات هي عدم نظافة المنزل وخاصة من الحشرات، وخاصة إذا كان هناك قوارض وحشرات زاحفة في هذه الحالة يحدث المعاناة والقلق والتوتر داخل المنزل، ومن هنا يبدأ البحث علي شركة مميزه لمكافحة تلك الحشرات، وشركة مكافحة الحشرات بأبها من أهم وأميز الشركات دون منافسص وتعمل علي مدار اليوم لمدة 24 ساعة يوميا وأيضا 7 أيام طوال الأسبوع تلبية لرغبة العملاء والعمل علي إرضاءه، وأيضا تلك الشركة تقدم خدماتها لعملائها وأيضا تقدم أسعار ليس لها منافس .

    لماذا يتم إختيار شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
    يتم إختيار شركة مكافحة الحشرات بأبها لما لها من صدق في التعامل وأمانة، وأيضا تقدم أمهر العماله المدربة تدريب مهني علي مستوي عالي من الكفاءه والمهنية والتكنولوجيا وإستخدام أدوات الرش بالمواصفات العالمية التي تقضي علي الحشرات بشكل دائم وليس لها أي أضرار علي المقيمين بالمنزل وخاصة الأطفال وتقدم أيضا الأسعار التي ليس لها منافس في الشركات الآخري.
    وبالنسبة للحشرات التي توجد في المنازل فهي كالآتي:
    الحشرات الزاحفة: وهي كالصراصير والنمل الأبيض والبراغيث والوزغ والبق وأبضا الفئران والثعابين عفاكم الله من كل سوء وهناك الكثير من الحشرات الأخري.
    وبالنسبة للحشرات الطائرة : فهي الناموس والهاموش والذباب
    الحشرات العالقة: وهي العنكبوت والوزغ والصراصير .
    أفضل شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة الحشرات بأبها من أفضل الشركات علي الأطلاق دون منافس وهذا نظرا لرخص الأسعار وأيضا تقديم العمالة المدربة بكفاءه عالية جدا وتقدم الخدمات علي مدار اليوم والأسبوع وتقدم الخدمات بشكل إحترافي للتخلص من الحشرات الضارة بالمنزل فهي لديها الخبرة الطويلة في تلك المجال والشركة لديها أفرع كثيرة وعديدة في كل المناطق حيث أن من هم قائمين بإزالة والتخلص من الحشرات مهندسين مختصين في عمليات المكافحة للحشرات.
    طرق مكافحة النمل الأبيض بالرياض
    تقوم شركة مكافحة الحشرات بأبها وخاصة النمل الأبيض فهو من الحشرات الخطيرة جدا والضارة علي الأماكن وهو يهدد الأبنية وهذا النمل يتغذي علي مادة تسمي السليلوز التي توجد في الأقمشة والكرتون وطبقات الأسمنت والأخشاب ومن هناك تكون الخطورة الشديدة للنمل الأبيض علي المنازل
    ومن الجدير بالذكر ان الشركة لديها طرق حديثة جدا في مكافحة النمل الأبيض وعلي هذا تقوم بعمل ورش الأماكن للقضاء علي تلك النمل الأبيض .
    مقالات تهمك
    مكافحة حمام

    طارد حمام


    ومن هنا يجب تهوية الأماكن والسماح لدخول الشمس للقضاء علي النمل تماما والنمل يموت من شدة الحرارة ومن ا لمعروف أن التهوية تجعل المكان له رائحة طيبة وليست كريهه.
    المداومة علي التنظيف بالديتول والمعقمات للقضاء علي النمل الأبيض التي لها تأثير قوي علي سلامة المبني ولها أيضا خطورة شديدة علي من بالمنزل والشركه لديها ماكينات حديثة للوصول لأماكن النمل التي يختبيء بها وتقوم بالرش في تلك الأماكن للتخلص من النمل نهائيا.
    شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض


    رش مبيد

    رش مبيدات

    من الأفضل أن يتم رش المطبخ علي يومين وهذا برش المساحيق والمنظفات التي تقضي علي الحشرات الصغيرة التي توجد في المطبخ وخاصة الصراصير ويجب إغلاق المطبخ وإغلاق الفتحات حتي لا يتم دخول أي حشرات بعد عملية الرش مثل الفئران والصراصير، ومن هنا الشركة تستخدم المبيدات الحشرية القوية بإستخدام أفضل المبيدات التي تتصف بالمواصفات العالمية والشركة أيضا لديها فريق عمل مدرب تدريب مهني علي أعلي مستوي من الكفاءة والمهنية.
    ومن ناحية أخري الشركة تقدم أفضل الأجهزة في أعمال مكافحة الحشرات وهي تساعد علي القضاء عليها وهي من أقوي الحشرات للقضاء علي الحشرات دون رجعة.

    من افرع الشركة

    شركة مكافحة حمام

    شركة مكافحة حمام بالرياض

    شركة طارد حمام

    شركة طارد حمام بالرياض

    شركة رش مبيدات

    افضل. شركة رش مبيدات

    شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض

    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

    شركة مكافحة حشرات شمال الرياض

    شركة مكافحة حشرات جنوب الرياض

    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض

    شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالرياض

    https://roknnagd.net/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9...A%D8%A7%D8%B6/
    https://roknnagd.net/%D9%85%D9%83%D8...5%D8%A7%D9%85/
    https://roknnagd.net/insecticide-spr...any-in-riyadh/

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •