StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Who wins

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stickboy111

17 65.38%
  • TJG10able

9 34.62%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joker vs TJG

Quote Originally Posted by TJG10able View Post
    No poll, Let me make a thread
    Edit; nvm, You added it

Since stickboy is banned, Guess i won by forfeit
    Woah... Dude slow down. I was just banned foh 1 day
    Quote Originally Posted by I Pwn3d Jo0 View Post
    I'm not going to lie on this stick boy got my vote based on him getting banned... Like 80%of the vote was for the ban and the other 20%was based off the animation... Either way stick boy got my vote, but I want to make it clear that most voting came down to him being banned
    Yay thx.... Wait wha...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknesspawn View Post
    No like seriously, there is no animation anymore, if you click stickboys link there is a 404 error. No animation. My vote goes to TJ
    wat jaywi said :3

Can't you re-upload it ? I can't vote for any of you in these conditions.
    Consume and adapt...
    The Dragons are coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Vazar View Post
    Can't you re-upload it ? I can't vote for any of you in these conditions.
    Click jaywi's link in page 2.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StickBoy111 View Post
    Click jaywi's link in page 2.
    or
    why not fucking edit the frontpage and fix the link
    Last edited by Reconcile; 09-03-2014 at 08:37 AM.

Well Stickboy's animation was clearly better because he has more skill than TJG. By the way this is not really a fight, Joker just destroys TJ in 2 seconds and it's done. I'll give credit for the explosion tho. Stop fixing 1 week or less due dates, that's useless and that gives poorly made fights. TJG is a beginner and he has to rush it ? C'mon, it's not a turnament or anything so please do it correctly... It's not interesting to watch if you don't put any work on it.

Reconcile : +1
    Consume and adapt...
    The Dragons are coming.

Woah. I only thought stickboy won because he had more experience, but thats seriously unfair to challenge a noobie. But he accepted, when he didn't have too :P
    even thou yours was techinally longer then TJG's you got lazy :P Heres my advice

Stickboy: work on easy, better flow, and dont kill a RHG in like 3 seconds. and never. ever. never. ever. get lazy it is the weakness of all animating :P

TJG: Work on the basics, of easing, movement, some tutorials will help a lot! But you did fair, and worked on it, and had a longer battle, and tried.

Stickboy was cleary trying to take advantage, to get points, and be lazy and still win, which I wont accept.
    But TJG also tried to take advantage of stickboy being banned and winning by forfeit :O

But still TJG has my vote for trying harder TJG: +1

Honestly ppl shud kno who they can or cant manage....... I dont if stickboy challenged him for an easy win but then again TJ cud have turn down the challenge.
    Tj u really need work on idk...........everything
    I voted stick boy cuz his anim was much better.. although it seemed like tj put in more effort.. at the end if the day we dont vote for the amount of effort put in but the quality of the animation

Spoiler for Supporting:

Banned
    why cant you all vote for me?

Because everyone has their own opinion, and if they don't like your animation then they don't like it. Thats why they all can't vote for you.

Face it TJ, you need some major improvement. But that doesn't mean you can't improve, just keep animating man.

Quote Originally Posted by TJG10able View Post
    why cant you all vote for me?

From what I have seen. I honestly can say you are self centered. Not everyone will vote for you because we all have our on thoughts on these battles, and it's a fact that Stickboy's was better than yours. But it seems you've tried hard for this battle.
    So face the fact that you really need some improvements, but don't let this battle be the reason you stop animation, just practice and look at some tutorials.
    "Me...and you...can we be friends?"

Spoiler for Click for the best song to be produced by humans:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information