StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 15811 of 15812 FirstFirst ... 1481115311157111576115801158071580815809158101581115812 LastLast
Results 158,101 to 158,110 of 158120

Thread: The Chat Thread

I'm just a conscience. TheCreator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OGrilla View Post
    I stay on Easytoon and Gimp for a reason. Got some good open source programs popping up for .flv and other formats.
    Gimp for art, or for animation? If you can animate on it I was not aware of that possibility lol
    Plus OGrilla I remember you from the old days, you were always a god on Easytoon lmao
    Been a long time since I've shown my face, wanted to grow up and find my place.

I stay on Easytoon and Gimp for a reason. Got some good open source programs popping up for .flv and other formats.

What do you want, Smile? PM if you wish.

I come back at least once a year.
    I like fun, goofy stuff so anything like that and incorporates my name would be dope. Idk if you can use a bright color with eztoon but if it wouldn't be too much of a bother it'd be nice. Honestly though I'm pretty sure I'd love anything you'd make if you really do make one for me cos I already love all the stuff I see from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    I like fun, goofy stuff so anything like that and incorporates my name would be dope. Idk if you can use a bright color with eztoon but if it wouldn't be too much of a bother it'd be nice. Honestly though I'm pretty sure I'd love anything you'd make if you really do make one for me cos I already love all the stuff I see from you.
    I thought you couldn't use any color with Easytoon unless they updated that in

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred View Post
    Hi friends! I've been very well, thank you. There's been so much that's happened since I last hung around here, but I'm not the long shitposter that I once was. So feel free to shoot me a message if you wanna catch up! (This goes to all old friends still lurking. You know who you are. )
    Hi Grant

What do you want, Smile? PM if you wish.

I come back at least once a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreator View Post
    Just got a surface pro-esque laptop, probably gonna get back into animation again. Took me a minute or two to remember this forum and saw that my original registration date was over 10 years ago. Damn son.
    how the fuck do oldfags still pop up here despite the forums being basically as dead as ever, especially since discord became a thing.
    welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by TheCreator View Post
    I thought you couldn't use any color with Easytoon unless they updated that in
    I actually don't know tbh but you probably can't

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    I actually don't know tbh but you probably can't
    Oh lol tbh was hoping that added it bc Easytoon runs so much smoother on my lil lappy than CC, the brush strokes are much more fluid

I know it's 2017 but you can still use flash 8 since it has pretty much most of what you'll need. Or you can get cs3 for that AS3 and you're pretty much set.

yeah GIMP's a cool program for art and all, but like... if you want to use it for animation, then you're probably either so retarded you're a genius, or so fucking lazy that your procrastination in looking into animation software spiraled into the world's greatest and only .apng stick fight

I made this in GIMP 2.8.16 using only references. I can give y'all the file if you want.

This was a project I worked on previously. I'm gonna use this technique again after I get the rust busted with B/W EasyToons.

Last edited by OGrilla; 11-01-2017 at 07:26 PM.
    .. Click above for The Easytoon Place.... Click above for my animations.

Well, damn.

Thread Information