StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

can i start a petition to force devi to change his avi? this hard-on won't go away and soon it'll have been 4 hours smh

Quote Originally Posted by Xyskal View Post
    Because a lot of our activity has moved onto discord. As a community I suppose we're still alive, just not on the website.
    lol I posted that as a question for Devour's sudden question-less answer.
    ⇑ By, Zero.
    🔥The Lighter of TOXIGEN🔥
    'tis the one and only
    Agmus Flames

Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    can i start a petition to force devi to change his avi? this hard-on won't go away and soon it'll have been 4 hours smh
    Haha!

I was not expecting this.

​_________________________________________________ _________
    ... ... ... ... ...

Today is my 5 year anniversary as a member of Stickpage Forums man it seems like forever ago when I first joined here not on much anymore but figured I would drop by for this
    Go Redwings!

Quote Originally Posted by MGOBLUE-REDWING View Post
    Today is my 5 year anniversary as a member of Stickpage Forums man it seems like forever ago when I first joined here not on much anymore but figured I would drop by for this
    yes, back when you were known as stick dude 74.

Who are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Charry View Post
    Who are you?
    Well my name when I first Joined was stickdude74 as Person Mcperson mentioned which was a while ago since it was changed but The reason you probably do not know me is because of like I said the fact that I am not here on as much anymore
    Go Redwings!

I vaguely remember you from your signature.
    welcome back

Well my name when I first Joined was stickdude74 as Person Mcperson mentioned which was a while ago since it was changed but The reason you probably do not know me is because of like I said the fact that I am not here on as much anymore
    Please use punctuation. My head temporarily hurts while reading your posts.
    ⇑ By, Zero.
    🔥The Lighter of TOXIGEN🔥
    'tis the one and only
    Agmus Flames

Things that make me irrationally pissed vol 2

People who text for minutes before pulling out of a parkinglot oblivious to other people behind them waiting for the spot.
    People who make a huge fuss to convenience workers for the policies made by people in suits, like they get to make the calls.
    People on facebook who are overly vocal about condemning someone else over a single past mistake, something to hide?
    Guys who think it's okay to make physical contact with everyone, stop touching me, you weren't invited to touch me, I want to punch you.
    People in relationships taking it for granted, because I know in a few weeks of being alone they'll remember how little the bullshit matters.

Speaking of which...

Couples bickering publicly, you're both garbage as far as I can tell, die in eachothers arms or break up or SHUT THE FUCK UP!! You and your significant other don't matter, your drama doesn't matter, in a few years you'll both be with someone else probably doing it all over again. Quit acting trashy in public, everyone else has to tolerate basic societal standards so just be reasonable or society wont be worth being in.

Thread Information