StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

Legendary Demon Hunter Azarel CS.777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Why don't you actually look for it yourself?
    I can't find it.
    Bladeslinger

Credit goes to: Me (Azarel)
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Ends of the World (RP)

(click the text!)

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Azarel CS.777 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Why don't you actually look for it yourself?
    I can't find it.
    Well, maybe it was deleted or something. I don't know much about Alkaline other than he's a purple stickfigure, so maybe he was on FA and never came to Stickpage(?), I don't really know, but that's another possibility. It's probably not on here, the thread I mean, but I could be wrong. Who knows, maybe there wasn't even a thread here or anywhere to begin with, I know Gildedguy doesn't have a thread yet is still an RHG.
    Last edited by FalconX578; 08-30-2017 at 06:54 AM.
    -I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.-

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage (Work In Progress).
    Stick Empires Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578
    "You have no idea how many times I've edited my signature." ~FalconX578

Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    Well, maybe it was deleted or something. I don't know much about Alkaline other than he's a purple stickfigure, so maybe he was on FA and never came to Stickpage(?), I don't really know, but that's another possibility. It's probably not on here, the thread I mean, but I could be wrong. Who knows, maybe there wasn't even a thread here or anywhere to begin with, I know Gildedguy doesn't have a thread yet is still an RHG.
    Alkaline has three metal(?) "things" that he can control. I think. And by the way, isn't Gildedguy a dojo duelist?
    Bladeslinger

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Ends of the World (RP)

(click the text!)

Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Oh, my bad XD . Well, I thought he was, I probably just misread something. Well, I was just trying to make the point that some gladiators don't have a thread on Stickpage. I think what convinced me that Gilded was a gladiator was that he has fought Gladiators that have no connection to Cier, and I know mist Nemesis members (from GG v Jade) aren't in the Dojo Duels. Cier has a large lore to it in case you didn't know (I'm sure you did) and because of it, the duels usually take place in Cier I believe. Also, I don't think Nemesis is a faction in Cier, I could be wrong, but I think that's what got me to think that.

Edit: OH WAIT THAT ALKALINE! Yeah I don't think he has a thread on SP, I believe he was on FA and I don't think he came over here, though you might have to ask someone who has been here for a while. I remembered him when you said three metal things, and what makes me believe that he was from FA is that he was in the Legacy collab started by oxob I believe, so yeah.
    Last edited by FalconX578; 08-30-2017 at 03:02 PM.
    -I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.-

Information:

Quote Originally Posted by Azarel CS.777 View Post
    And by the way, can somebody give me Alkaline's RHG page?
    Chances are the guy who created the character Alkaline didn't make the RHG page here for it because a lot of previously FA people didn't. Don't recall seeing his page ever posted here so chances are it's not here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Chances are the guy who created the character Alkaline didn't make the RHG page here for it because a lot of previously FA people didn't. Don't recall seeing his page ever posted here so chances are it's not here.
    ... okay then, I see. But can someone tell me Alkaline's abilities? I wanna know what those things do.
    Bladeslinger

Ends of the World (RP)

(click the text!)

So now that we all agree he's not here, you can just find some of Alkaline's battles on YouTube. He's even in the RHG Legacy Collab I mentioned earlier since like it has been mentioned he is from FA. You can just Google Alkaline RHG (or vice versa). Though, you were right though, most of his move set is based on controlling those metal things like blades and stuff.
    Last edited by FalconX578; 08-31-2017 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    So now that we all agree he's not here, you can just find some of Alkaline's battles on YouTube. He's even in the RHG Legacy Collab I mentioned earlier since like it has been mentioned he is from FA. You can just Google Alkaline RHG (or vice versa). Though, you were right though, most of his move set is based on controlling those metal things like blades and stuff.
    So he can control his blades to attack and defend himself, right? And I also watched of Alkaline VS Centurion, and that makes me understand his abilities better. I also watched RHG Legacy, I knew Alkaline for a preety long time, and I completely forgot about him over the years, and I was remembered of him by RHG Legacy.
    Bladeslinger

Ends of the World (RP)

(click the text!)

who the fuck is Alkaline even

like why would anyone willingly watch old RHG battles by unknown people

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    like why would anyone willingly watch old RHG battles by unknown people
    like why would anyone willingly waste 5 seconds of their boring life by typing meaningless responses to unknown people
    You used bad punctuation and capitalization, just saying.

That was not the reason I wrote this post ^^ . I wrote it because I noticed that my signature can now only hold 500 characters unlike before where it was 1,000. Is that just me, or did administration or whatever change it? Please help, because I want to add some stuff to my signature and can't .
    Last edited by FalconX578; 09-03-2017 at 05:19 AM.

Information:

Thread Information