StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Survival - WINNERS LIST POSTED!

Thread: The Chat Thread

I just hope when the eventual legalization of pot rolls around that every single part of a city or suburban neighborhood doesn't smell like a college dormitory or else I'm going to kill myself.

Pot is fun and all but it smells like shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwishjellyfish View Post
    One of these days I'm going to punch you right in the throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    I just hope when the eventual legalization of pot rolls around that every single part of a city or suburban neighborhood doesn't smell like a college dormitory or else I'm going to kill myself.

Pot is fun and all but it smells like shit.
    Smells good to me. I like walking past an apartment and smelling something super dank, I can almost tell the quality of weed by my nose alone.

Sounds like you should start being used instead of dogs in the task force.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamitrov View Post
    Sounds like you should start being used instead of dogs in the task force.
    What can I say?

I know dank.

http://www.kptv.com/story/35092269/b...autostart=true
    Speaking of dank, this is my home town boyzzzzz.
    Last edited by Vorpal; 04-07-2017 at 02:25 AM.

Well, judging from their last post, the bots are getting smarter.

THE BORG IS EVOLVING.
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
    Well, judging from their last post, the bots are getting smarter.

THE BORG IS EVOLVING.
    If you're referring to the one that made threads only to start advertising by bumping them 5 years later, then no they aren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

Finally watched rogue one and gotta admit it was much better than I expected.
    Donnie yen is my boy, the romance wasn't ham-fisted and that scene that has darth vader wading into those treacherous rebels made me want to flee for MY safety in real life. All three of those things I was worried about.

Gotta love the attention to detail with the rebels, each rebel looks like they hand picked their own outfit from wardrobe. All the x-wings and droids are also customized in really neato ways. You get a distinct feeling that the rebel alliance really did pay a massive price to pull this all off and that they are the underdogs that have to resort to almost underhanded tactics. I found myself saying "rebel scum" as a starwars battlefront player all too often, it was a familiar sight. Speaking of sight, the cinematography is stellar which is almost a given for a starwars film, even though it sorta falls victim to the one biome per planet syndrome.

It's not flawless, there's lots of exposition and the plot climax is obvious. This is probably because the audience actually does understand because of everyone having seen star wars. But still, it's the principle of the matter.

Main thing I would've done to improve the movie, is remove everyone but Donnie Yen on the rebel side and call it "Donnie Yen vs the Empire." But I'm just being a hyperbolic fanboy. It was great, I liked it a lot.

Everyone seems to be so serious around here.
    •Meet Agmus Flames•

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Finally watched rogue one and gotta admit it was much better than I expected.
    Donnie yen is my boy, the romance wasn't ham-fisted and that scene that has darth vader wading into those treacherous rebels made me want to flee for MY safety in real life. All three of those things I was worried about.

Gotta love the attention to detail with the rebels, each rebel looks like they hand picked their own outfit from wardrobe. All the x-wings and droids are also customized in really neato ways. You get a distinct feeling that the rebel alliance really did pay a massive price to pull this all off and that they are the underdogs that have to resort to almost underhanded tactics. I found myself saying "rebel scum" as a starwars battlefront player all too often, it was a familiar sight. Speaking of sight, the cinematography is stellar which is almost a given for a starwars film, even though it sorta falls victim to the one biome per planet syndrome.

It's not flawless, there's lots of exposition and the plot climax is obvious. This is probably because the audience actually does understand because of everyone having seen star wars. But still, it's the principle of the matter.

Main thing I would've done to improve the movie, is remove everyone but Donnie Yen on the rebel side and call it "Donnie Yen vs the Empire." But I'm just being a hyperbolic fanboy. It was great, I liked it a lot.
    More or less agree with this.

I remember a sarcastic twitter post making fun of a review that was headlined "Rogue One is the first Star Wars that actually feels like a war," saying that every Star Wars literally has the word war in it. But I can't help but feel like there's some truth to that headline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwishjellyfish View Post
    One of these days I'm going to punch you right in the throat.

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. View Post
    Everyone seems to be so serious around here.
    Nothing wrong with that.

Thread Information