StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Survival - WINNERS LIST POSTED!
Page 15786 of 15787 FirstFirst ... 1478615286156861573615776157821578315784157851578615787 LastLast
Results 157,851 to 157,860 of 157865

Thread: The Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
    This was a casual discussion of which I cared little, and spent less than 5 mins writing and thinking about each post. Either you are taking this way too serious to get snarky with me, or way too sarcastic. Which is fine, I guess. Miffs me, but fine. And ahead of time I'm not continuing this, because it won't get either of us anywhere if we try to get the last word in on something unimportant.
    This is why he's getting snarky don't you think? If you spend 5 minutes writing a post that you don't put thought into whilst others are having a rather serious conversation then you should expect something like this to happen or to be ignored completely.
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    By decriminalizing drugs, resources are freed up to improve public health and education programs, and users can stop being demonized so that they can actually get the help they need. This is not some fairy tale idea I've invented, it's something that's been tried and proven in practice: https://news.vice.com/article/ungass...weed-to-heroin
    That's a very interesting article. Frankly, I'm surprised to see that it worked as well as it did. Not to sound negative, but a lot of things could've went wrong with this program and it seemed to work out for the better.

Of course, I think there has to be some involvement of cultural or local behavior that has allowed this to work so effectively, but I'm glad that at least some country has proven the method works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwishjellyfish View Post
    One of these days I'm going to punch you right in the throat.

Quote Originally Posted by _Ai_ View Post
    This is why he's getting snarky don't you think? If you spend 5 minutes writing a post that you don't put thought into whilst others are having a rather serious conversation then you should expect something like this to happen or to be ignored completely.
    I suppose. I honestly didn't think they were that serious about it at first, and when I posted a second time to be more in depth it was too late. I'll say that either way internet isn't always the best indicator of the tone of a discussion, which didn't help me any in figuring things out. But, it is what it is.
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

its easier on SP because jutsu will almost everytime want a serious, thought provoking conversation going.

given sometimes he does sometimes shitposts and those are difficult to detect but you'll know eventually
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
    I suppose. I honestly didn't think they were that serious about it at first, and when I posted a second time to be more in depth it was too late. I'll say that either way internet isn't always the best indicator of the tone of a discussion, which didn't help me any in figuring things out. But, it is what it is.
    The second you come in here and brashly claim to have bursted Scarecrows bubble, on any thread on stick page, it's serious. I hope I've made that important distinction for you, you shouldn't begin a casual conversation with that sort of pretention unless you're willing to debate without copping out about your alleged objective facts. Besides, you didn't seem very fond of having that shoe on the other foot.

lol why are you people arguing on stickpage

also

>vice

lol sure

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

also

>vice

lol sure
    Haha people arguing on stick page, never!

How's that military stuff going? Last I heard you were becoming a civil engineer?

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Haha people arguing on stick page, never!
    Yeah, geez. I thought it was obvious.

Vorpal and I weren't fighting.

We were having inverse male bonding.
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

also

>vice

lol sure
    I'd spend more than 10 seconds searching so I can reply with a better source but you've made it abundantly clear that you're not interested in discussing the matter beyond smug, self-indulgent interjections.

Easter Was fun.

Spoiler for Support:

Thread Information