StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

would you kill yourself for a million dollars? you'll get it after you've done it
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    Yo do you guys know of any innovative food recipes that can be made cheap, can be easily made in large quantities, and can be easily made? Products like cupcakes or cookies, but not just the same boring cupcakes or cookies you buy from the girls' scouts or something.

I'm asking because I'm finally taking up the feasibility study part of my course and this is the type of shit we need to do. I'd really love some recommendations because I don't cook and everyone else who's taken/are taking/will take the course have probably already bookmarked the things I've also found on google.

It doesn't have to taste like it was made by a triple michelin star chef (though it should still be adequately tasty), just shit that isn't typically done but still simple to replicate. It doesn't even have to be super original, either, just easy to do but isn't normally sold in 7/11.

Some examples of what's been done:
    Marshmallows with either liquid chocolate or matcha-flavored cream or something inside (this one's brilliant because it almost reached fad status in our uni for half a semester, and it's just putting fucking filling inside fucking marshmallows)

Cupcakes with x inside (these ones are mostly looked down upon because the x is usually something like a pureed random vegetable that will either be too overpowering that it tastes gross or it's too overpowered by the rest of the ingredients that it might as well not have been there in the first place)

Dumplings with x meat/vegetable inside (common and salable but I think it requires special cooking materials that my family most probably don't have)

tl;dr help me with homework pls

I know a quick and easy peanut butter cookie recipe, as fruit chillers, and flavored cheese balls. Any of those interest you?

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Yo do you guys know of any innovative food recipes that can be made cheap, can be easily made in large quantities, and can be easily made? Products like cupcakes or cookies, but not just the same boring cupcakes or cookies you buy from the girls' scouts or something.

just shit that isn't typically done but still simple to replicate. It doesn't even have to be super original, either, just easy to do but isn't normally sold in 7/11.
    Well, i'm not stepping in avant-garde cuisine. I can dump (dumplings toh) some ideas you:
    • Cookies with honey, ricotta (or cottage cheese) and maybe nuts
    • Or just cannoli
    • Or cookies with cheese in general
    • Caramelized almond bar (easy shit, not really a cookie per se)
    • If that doesn't fit, just make Macaroons (two O, not the french macaron)
    • crackers with salami, more of an appetitizer than else. I personally find it an exquisite abbination.
    • Turṛn, even if it ain't fucking christmas.
    • Or maybe just try some turkish dessert.

I might help furthermore and share some specific recipes, but i will need some to translate them into simple english.

Cupcakes with x inside (x is usually something like a pureed random vegetable)
    Should have been savory beignets, not cupcakes. (r_r)
    do your people just deep-fry doughnuts⸮

no wait, they buy them at 7/11
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    I know a quick and easy peanut butter cookie recipe, as fruit chillers, and flavored cheese balls. Any of those interest you?

Even if he sticks solely to peanut butter or just doesn't show again in this entire lifetime. Go ahead and give me the latter two, thanks.
    Last edited by Ghombeat; 08-08-2016 at 01:21 PM.
    Spoiler for Aspiration by Aaron Douglas:

For the fruit chillers, it's quite simple:

Spoiler for Fruit Chillers:

The flavored cheese balls are also kinda easy, ya just need the cheese really. Works best with softer cheeses.

Spoiler for Flavored Cheese Balls:

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

spinach and cheese puffs are cheap and easy to make. especially if you use frozen puff pastry and frozen spinach.

Quote Originally Posted by _Ai_ View Post
    would you kill yourself for a million dollars? you'll get it after you've done it
    I call inheriting Veir's money if he dies.

^click

give us 7 minutes of your time to listen to 25 collective years of practice and motivation. that's all we ask. if you like what you hear our debut album will be out by the end of the year.

cheers
    Last edited by Exile; 08-08-2016 at 09:03 PM.

I'm only 50 seconds in and I like it.

Tell me your secrets Exile.

Tell me.

Please.

And what kind of guitar is that?
    Last edited by Xyskal; 08-08-2016 at 09:08 PM.
    Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

what do you want to know? seriously I'll go into as much detail as you want

thank you for listening. this day and age it is fucking impossible to get attention. there is so much good stuff out there. only recently do I feel comfortable with promoting myself. I don't want to waste anyone's time with subpar, uninteresting music and that's what I've been making for most of the last 7 years. but something has clicked recently and shit is getting good.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyskal
    And what kind of guitar is that?
    I actually don't know what kind of guitar Matt uses but I used a Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet w/ Bigsby. All of this was done through FL Studio 10 and a variety of effects, mostly Amplitube for the guitar tones.
    Last edited by Exile; 08-08-2016 at 09:12 PM.

I think the guitar's a bit too much? It sounds really jazzy, and jazz is not my kind of thing.
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:

Thread Information