StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

Normally I'm not his biggest fan, but this one struck my fancy for obvious reasons.
    Interesting video, but probably not going to tell avid users anything they don't already understand.

If you're one of those people that closes your eyes, covers your ears and says 'nanananana' whenever this topic comes up because you want to think whatever is convenient for you to believe. Then please, go kick rocks.

I don't have the patience or the desire to get into debating whether or not marijuana should be legalized, now that I've seen just how little harm it has caused living in two states where it has been legalized.

Because the illegalization of marijuana was stupid, it's continued illegalization is still stupid and people who are against its legalization are guess what, stupid, especially Jeff Sessions. Who is an ancient, spiteful, ignorant husk of a man clinging onto his dated beliefs while the rest of us desperately hope he can return to the coarse, dry sand he spawned from.

Don't worry though guys, legalization is an inevitability once our corrupt government realizes they can make a shit ton of money.
    Last edited by Vorpal; 04-05-2017 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Don't worry though guys, legalization is an inevitability once our corrupt government realizes they can make a shit ton of money.
    Is it though? It's not some sort of classified secret that Marijuana is extremely popular, so I'm pretty sure everyone, government included, already realizes the $$$ making potential in that industry. Private prisons have been making boo koo bucks off of all the warm bodies they get on illegal possession charges for years though, so I doubt they'd just take sudden nationwide legalization laying down. It's the same reason clean fuel isn't very wide-spread despite being objectively better than the alternative. Oil companies have too much invested in fossil fuels for any clean alternative to be able to compete and make any real money.
    Last edited by Grim; 04-05-2017 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Is it though? It's not some sort of classified secret that Marijuana is extremely popular, so I'm pretty sure everyone, government included, already realizes the $$$ making potential in that industry. Private prisons have been making boo koo bucks off of all the warm bodies they get on illegal possession charges for years though, so I doubt they'd just take sudden nationwide legalization laying down. It's the same reason clean fuel isn't very wide-spread despite being objectively better than the alternative. Oil companies have too much invested in fossil fuels for any clean alternative to be able to compete and make any real money.
    Well you've got me there, but I'd like to point out you're focusing on the last sarcastic quip and basically agreeing with me in every other way.

I do agree with you, I just had 0 idea that the last comment was sarcasm. Sarcasm via text has always been hit or miss for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    I do agree with you, I just had 0 idea that the last comment was sarcasm. Sarcasm via text has always been hit or miss for me.
    To be fair I didn't make the sarcasm as clear as I usually do.
    I shoulda said:

Why don't those retarted fuck nuts in our government legalize so they can make a shit ton of money already!?

Instead of being sarcastic.

I just hope when the eventual legalization of pot rolls around that every single part of a city or suburban neighborhood doesn't smell like a college dormitory or else I'm going to kill myself.

Pot is fun and all but it smells like shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwishjellyfish View Post
    One of these days I'm going to punch you right in the throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    I just hope when the eventual legalization of pot rolls around that every single part of a city or suburban neighborhood doesn't smell like a college dormitory or else I'm going to kill myself.

Pot is fun and all but it smells like shit.
    Smells good to me. I like walking past an apartment and smelling something super dank, I can almost tell the quality of weed by my nose alone.

Sounds like you should start being used instead of dogs in the task force.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamitrov View Post
    Sounds like you should start being used instead of dogs in the task force.
    What can I say?

I know dank.

http://www.kptv.com/story/35092269/b...autostart=true
    Speaking of dank, this is my home town boyzzzzz.
    Last edited by Vorpal; 04-07-2017 at 02:25 AM.

Well, judging from their last post, the bots are getting smarter.

THE BORG IS EVOLVING.
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Thread Information