StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Survival - WINNERS LIST POSTED!

Thread: The Chat Thread

I thought we lost the ability to delete posts like a year ago or something.

I thought you could delete it if it was the most recent post in a thread, but lost the ability otherwise.

Hmm... I'm thinking something in my mind... Should we have a thread about Fashion or something?

A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Edit post and check the delete button?
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Salt View Post
    I thought we lost the ability to delete posts like a year ago or something.
    I'm pretty sure we reversed it a while ago since there was really no reason to keep it banned anymore since the message got across.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwishjellyfish View Post
    One of these days I'm going to punch you right in the throat.

Quote Originally Posted by 969_DoomsDruid_969 View Post
    It really wasn't that bad, though. I mean, Charry, you aren't gonna get anyone to leave with that kind of weak material.
    *the contents of this post may or may not be satire. You'll never know :3
    I never said you should leave. If I wanted you leave I'd have told you to sod off, but I don't because I'm not the Stickpage bouncer.
    Also I'm not a stand up comedian, I'm actually trying to make a point, hoping to get you out of your attention black holes of posts and entourage of ensuing self deprecating drama. But you're probably doing this whole "lol satire" to either be funny or jump around the fact that what I said actually bothers you. I was going to say something about how I'm done but you all know I'm not, can't get enough of convincing people to leave by confronting other people about things that annoy me.
    Last edited by Charry; 02-25-2017 at 06:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Charry View Post
    I never said you should leave. If I wanted you leave I'd have told you to sod off, but I don't because I'm not the Stickpage bouncer.
    Also I'm not a stand up comedian, I'm actually trying to make a point, hoping to get you out of your attention black holes of posts and entourage of ensuing self deprecating drama. But you're probably doing this whole "lol satire" to either be funny or jump around the fact that what I said actually bothers you. I was going to say something about how I'm done but you all know I'm not, can't get enough of convincing people to leave by confronting other people about things that annoy me.
    You notice how I made a post presenting like 5 different potential topics of discussion and the thread changed from talking about dooms to other stuff?

I would appreciate it if we would quit justifying his transparent attention mongering with the exact attention he desires.
    Negative attention still being attention.

dinosaurs are cool Person McPerson's Avatar
    Now all we need is Tyler Skovdal to join this chat and everything will be amazing.

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    Ah... we returned to talking about me being void of intelligence again without me doing much...
    excellent.

I suggest returning back to interesting conversation immediately.

And that isn't satire.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Questions the ancient people never had to ask volume 1:

If my parachute doesn't pull, is it best to die from fear or from hitting the earth?

If I die but am cloned, will I still be me?

Crazy times, crazy times.
    Dying from the fall is a far more exciting way to leave this cruel cruel world. You'll turn to mush anyway so it might as well be the fall that kills you.

The second one depends. If you are cloned as in copied like in the "Prestige" movie then yes I guess you are still you.
    Last edited by theTDguy; 02-26-2017 at 05:10 AM.
    Sig Filler

Spoiler for words of wisdom by our fellow members:

Thread Information