StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

Ohhh cool, I wan to be friend with EVERYONE , but I have to do homework first ._. See ya!

Quote Originally Posted by C.B.R View Post
    Uh hello! :3 , this is like..a chat I guess?...
    O shet that was my first post? YEEEEEEEEAAAA-ejem, I'm new on this forum, can somebody tell me the rules? I mean... how things work here? (Sorry 4 my bad english...)
    Welcome.

General rule is don't be a bad person. Also, you just double posted (Posting twice in a row). As this is a forum and not a chatbox, doing this repeatedly would be considered "spamming" and it is an offense. When you post, put all of your thoughts in that single post and wait for someone to reply/post again before you can make another. Alternatively, you can use the "Edit" button if you want to add something to your current post.

Anyway, welcome to StickPage forums.

Oh , tnx

O shet that was my first post? YEEEEEEEEAAAA-ejem, I'm new on this forum, can somebody tell me the rules? I mean... how things work here? (Sorry 4 my bad english...)
    here you go http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...ated-24-07-15)
    make sure to read 'em,try not to do what you've just did,since you double posted,which is against the rules,and the best place to start off is probably the introduce yourself forum,anyways have a good time fam

kys hahahhahha xdd :/
    BurntSticks|FrameByFrame|RHG|DeviantArt|Toxigen

Spoiler for shit fuck:

This is gonna be out of the blue, but there's this campaign I've set up where you could donate me a couple of $$. It's to facilitate me in fulfilling my dream of buying a GoPro so I can record and edit cool adventure vlogs. So if anybody's interested in donating and knowing more, please do PM me. Thanks!
    🔥The Lighter of Toxigen🔥
    🔥The Bringer of Fire🔥
    'tis the one and only
    🔥 Agmus Flames 🔥
    🔥

A GoPro is like 600 dollars right? That seems like enough money to raise up yourself if you really want it yo
    Risque

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. View Post
    This is gonna be out of the blue, but there's this campaign I've set up where you could donate me a couple of $$. It's to facilitate me in fulfilling my dream of buying a GoPro so I can record and edit cool adventure vlogs. So if anybody's interested in donating and knowing more, please do PM me. Thanks!
    You should probably go into more detail if you want to get people to give you money. Right now you've failed to convince me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

For those of you out there not yet appalled by how easily officers can get away with making stupid fucking decisions.
    http://www.oanow.com/news/updated-wi...0e50ad73c.html

This is what happens when our training for police is so limited. It shouldn't be that strange to see a dude step out of his car with his wallet during what appears to be a routine check on a minor fender bender. How gun fire even got involved is well beyond my depth.

Of course every police sympathizer under the sun is gonna claim it looked like a weapon and pull the "but he was scurred for his life" defense. But notice how the officer wasn't the guy getting gunned down, rather the innocent veteran was.

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. View Post
    i mean i'm just giving you advice,so no need to take it seriously,but we don't even know your cinematic capabilities,how responsible you will be with the quantity of money in question,and if you'll be active with said vlog,start off with something cheap to at least show your demographic your abilities in making such content
    Last edited by Loops; 03-12-2017 at 09:12 PM.

kys hahahhahha xdd :/
    BurntSticks|FrameByFrame|RHG|DeviantArt|Toxigen

Spoiler for shit fuck:

Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    A GoPro is like 600 dollars right? That seems like enough money to raise up yourself if you really want it yo
    There are some additional tech involved so the whole campaign goes upward $1000. (add to the fact that I'm from a middle-class family in India whose main concern is only spending on education...you get the point!)

Quote Originally Posted by Charry View Post
    You should probably go into more detail if you want to get people to give you money. Right now you've failed to convince me.
    I've PM'd you the link to more details~ Tell me what you thought about the info (Y)

Quote Originally Posted by Loops View Post
    i mean i'm just giving you advice,so no need to take it seriously,but we don't even know your cinematic capabilities,how responsible you will be with the quantity of money in question,and if you'll be active with said vlog,start off with something cheap to at least show your demographic your abilities in making such content
    Yeah, that's definitely true. Although I don't have a way to prove it, I can promise that I will put a lot of effort into making the vlogs because I'm really inspired by Casey Neistat and have a dream of reaching that point of success and talent. So you have my word for it.
    🔥The Lighter of Toxigen🔥
    🔥The Bringer of Fire🔥
    'tis the one and only
    🔥 Agmus Flames 🔥
    🔥

Thread Information