StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

So, what are you doing then? In what area of what do you need help?
    •Meet Agmus Flames•

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    If anyone has advice on starting an e-commercial business focusing on education, lemme know.
    doesn't anything "commercial" basically mean it's business? Do you mean you're going to make a website that teaches something? "E-commercial business focusing on education" makes no sense to me honestly.

btw I probably have no advice, I just want to know whatever it is you're doing

Yes, it's an online business that educates. The initial target demographic will be children, though there are hopes to expand to other age demographics once a fan foundation has been set in place.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

what are you going to be teaching?

Personally though I don't think children go on the internet to learn (unless it's a quick google I guess). Have you thought about targeting the parents instead of the children themselves?

Marketing will be towards parents, while the products themselves will be for kids. When you think of online education, like keystone or anything, you don't think the kids are the ones saying "I totally wanna do that!"

That said, it'll be a culinary program, teaching food safety, equipment handling, and of course a bunch of different recipes. I've been working on the concept two years, and it's moving through the financing stage before final development and release. Of course, financing is always going to be an issue for start-ups.

seems cool,good luck with it azure

kys hahahhahha xdd :/
    BurntSticks|FrameByFrame|RHG|DeviantArt|Toxigen

Spoiler for shit fuck:

Marketing will be towards parents, while the products themselves will be for kids. When you think of online education, like keystone or anything, you don't think the kids are the ones saying "I totally wanna do that!"

That said, it'll be a culinary program, teaching food safety, equipment handling, and of course a bunch of different recipes. I've been working on the concept two years, and it's moving through the financing stage before final development and release. Of course, financing is always going to be an issue for start-ups.
    can i join pls
    •Meet Agmus Flames•

I definitely won't deny assistance, but first off, I need the finances. At the moment, I need funding to run hosting for the site, funding for short term contracts, and funding for advertising. Once that's done, I can work towards earning some revenue before expanding the business' parameters.

I definitely won't deny assistance, but first off, I need the finances. At the moment, I need funding to run hosting for the site, funding for short term contracts, and funding for advertising. Once that's done, I can work towards earning some revenue before expanding the business' parameters.
    Considered starting a campaign?
    •Meet Agmus Flames•

Would any of you be interested in an adventure game in the style of mspaintadventures where I would put a character in a specific predicament and you would have to choose the actions of that character?
    Sig Filler

Spoiler for words of wisdom by our fellow members:

Thread Information