StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

We're all in Discord now. A chat server is better than a forum for idle chitchat, so no one has use of this Chat Thread atm. Discord's plenty active.
    Risque

Except everyone can read the juicy drama here whenever they want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

Quote Originally Posted by _Ai_ View Post
    procrastination basically, and none cared enough to start doing it until the very end
    I've just the app for you.
    It's called the Productivity Challenge Timer and it uses the 25 minutes work - 5 minutes break concept.
    Gets the job done, at least mine. So do give it a shot.

EDIT:
    Hey guys, I'm starting a blog and I need your suggestions for the name of a section.
    In that unnamed section, I'll be uploading and writing everyday, something or the other.

They'll be unimportant/important, but they'll be there everyday for sure.

Shoot the names,
    pls.

PS: Extra points for humor. Go!
    Last edited by S.A.; 05-18-2017 at 06:20 AM.
    ⇑ By, Zero.
    🔥The Lighter of TOXIGEN🔥
    'tis the one and only
    Agmus Flames

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. View Post
    I've just the app for you.
    It's called the Productivity Challenge Timer and it uses the 25 minutes work - 5 minutes break concept.
    Gets the job done, at least mine. So do give it a shot.

EDIT:
    Hey guys, I'm starting a blog and I need your suggestions for the name of a section.
    In that unnamed section, I'll be uploading and writing everyday, something or the other.

Shoot the names,
    pls.

I Asked For A Name For This Blog And Never Got One
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Since you said every day you will post to this blog why not call it what it is... Online diary

DC legends of tomorrow season 1
    I think this show is typically getting rated for its first season, which may be a bit unfair if the later seasons pick up on the potential here. I'd say the season deserves like a 3/5 rating because there's a lot of confusing cringey material going on here, to help explain the transformations of all these characters...but when it's good it's fucking amazing.

It's that season 1 is missing focus, like they aren't sure what's working and why. They glance past amazing stuff like firestorm absorbing a nuclear blast and saving the whole team...but no one on the team even mentions it later with so much as a "good job" even though firestorm is the only one on the cast with the abilities to do something like that.

They spend a lot of time going over and over the same hawkman/hawkgirl romance shit we've already seen a bunch of. Instead of the amazing scenes like white canary smoking a dooby and fighting crime or leonard snart going back in time and talking to himself as a child.

So far I've only seen the first half of season 1 and I feel like I'm already mostly out of the growing pains, so I'll continue watching it to see if it gets as good as the great moments lead me to believe it can be. This show has great potential, is basically what I'm getting at.

Time Master soapbox:

So about the main leader captain time pants mcgee, I'm not sure if he's supposed to get redemption later down the road...but he sort of typifies everything I don't like so far about season 1. He goes on and on about being a "time master" but makes absolutely retarded decisions that negatively effect the timeline and whole team constantly.

>Yeah let's send ray palmer without his super suit with captain cold and heatwave to a hiest, no forseeable mistakes happening there.
    >Yeah I'll slit vandal savages throat...even though I beyond know he's immortal and when I do it I'll tell him this is for "blank and blank" essentially telling the immortal man the name of my family, which he kills in the future, which is why me as a supposed time lord is traveling back in time to stop him.
    >Yeah I'll go back in time before vandal savage is immortal but I'll hesitate for some shit reason, even though the man is like worse than hitler.

Yet he goes on busting the entire teams chops about not negatively effecting the timeline, it's fucking annoying. Comes across as an edgy doctor who without the intelligence and writing.

Seriously, I myself, just a regular unassuming man could respect the integrity of the timeline in ways this show does not.

Shut the fuck up, you fucking faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. View Post

Shoot the names,
    pls.

-S.A.'s/[Your name]'s blog.
    -The Wilpington Fuckadoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Time Master soapbox:
    So about the main leader captain time pants mcgee, I'm not sure if he's supposed to get redemption later down the road...but he sort of typifies everything I don't like so far about season 1. He goes on and on about being a "time master" but makes absolutely retarded decisions that negatively effect the timeline and whole team constantly.

>Yeah let's send ray palmer without his super suit with captain cold and heatwave to a hiest, no forseeable mistakes happening there.
    >Yeah I'll slit vandal savages throat...even though I beyond know he's immortal and when I do it I'll tell him this is for "blank and blank" essentially telling the immortal man the name of my family, which he kills in the future, which is why me as a supposed time lord is traveling back in time to stop him.
    >Yeah I'll go back in time before vandal savage is immortal but I'll hesitate for some shit reason, even though the man is like worse than hitler.

Yet he goes on busting the entire teams chops about not negatively effecting the timeline, it's fucking annoying. Comes across as an edgy doctor who without the intelligence and writing.

Seriously, I myself, just a regular unassuming man could respect the integrity of the timeline in ways this show does not.

Shut the fuck up, you fucking faggot.
    Like 90% of the time something to do with time travel ends with more holes in the plot than a block of cheese and will always pass it off with some "oh no you can't alter time paradox and smart time stuff."
    Last edited by Charry; 05-18-2017 at 05:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

Bruhz c'mon. I did say pls

Quote Originally Posted by Mage View Post
    Since you said every day you will post to this blog why not call it what it is... Online diary
    That's generic though. Something unconventional but to the point?
    Last edited by S.A.; 05-19-2017 at 12:03 AM.
    ⇑ By, Zero.
    🔥The Lighter of TOXIGEN🔥
    'tis the one and only
    Agmus Flames

Quote Originally Posted by Charry View Post
    Like 90% of the time something to do with time travel ends with more holes in the plot than a block of cheese and will always pass it off with some "oh no you can't alter time paradox and smart time stuff."
    It's super cliche too D=

I hope there's some brilliant pay off at the end of the season that justifies all this tomfoolery.

The Erryday Bugle it is.

Thanks guys.
    ⇑ By, Zero.
    🔥The Lighter of TOXIGEN🔥
    'tis the one and only
    Agmus Flames

Thread Information