StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

Not that many people come, but every now and again we get the one guy who wants to talk about SE and only SE.

And then there are those people that try to convert you over to playing SE with them.

And then there the even fewer that insult you for not playing SE.

Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

Spoiler for support:

Quote Originally Posted by Xyskal View Post
    And then there the even fewer that insult you for not playing SE.
    we dont speak of them
    Spoiler for Gold mine:

I don't play SE that often. Only two wins and three losses.
    Violet the Bladeslinger
    The Room of Warriors

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Never played it, never will. I've gone through puberty so I can see how shit it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

hey everyone, its been 2 years and 10 month since sacred told me to grow up and maybe i can come back and drinks beers together, but it doesnt really matter because alcohol is illegal here.
    hi pal hope we can be friend.., or some kind of guy that i know is okay too.

Quote Originally Posted by Yalazer View Post
    hey everyone, its been 2 years and 10 month since sacred told me to grow up and maybe i can come back and drinks beers together, but it doesnt really matter because alcohol is illegal here.
    You poor, poor soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

there was a canned alcohol here, and they have like actual alcohol.
    i dont know what happened, they still sells them but this time with %0 percent alcohol label, but i mean it doesn't really tastes that different.
    so pretending to be drunky while drinking that is the closer i can get on the real thing.

actually, i'd like to ask you guys, what does it feels like to be actually drunk?

when i asked to all the never drunk people here the answers is more or less the same "no son don't get drunk, you'll get wild and gonna end up rape up someone because satan whisper and some shit like that"

so im actually really curious

also, whats with the general discussion being so empty?
    hi pal hope we can be friend.., or some kind of guy that i know is okay too.

Most people hang out on the Discord now.

Being drunk varies person to person. For me, I'm more prone to ranting, a lot more self aware of subconscious habits (hand motions specifically) and my focus is shot. My ex gets silly, sleepy and loses concept of personal space.

I guess you get more impulsive and when your judgement sucks, you get overconfident. It shouldn't turn you into a rapist unless you're already prone to the thoughts and temptations.
    Last edited by Crank; 09-30-2017 at 10:59 PM.

Being drunk only brings out who you already are by merely degrading the inner walls that we use to keep ourselves in check. It's like a really awesome personality check, combined with poor judgement and impaired motor skills and focus.

That said, don't get drunk. It feels like shit. Being drunk is the stuff for fools -- smart people learn their limits, and know how to drink just until they hit that perfect, smooth, chill buzz...and stop.

Throwing up into toilets or acting stupid and waking up having an awful hangover is a stupid price to pay for an evening you'll barely remember anyway.

Just my opinion on the matter.
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

I saw a guy get so fucked over one time, that after throwing up in the toilet for like 10-15 minutes, he crawled under one of the bathroom sinks and tried to beat his brains out on the pipes there, cryibg and fumbling to explain how it was all his fault that some friend he'd known since childhood had apparently died some time ago. No one could talk him down from it until after he'd sobered up and I had to hold his head to keep him from actually doing it. Dude was a hallmate from college -- real thin so probably kind of a lightweight, and none of us had seen him like that before or really knew what to do at the time, especially since most of the others'd had a few too and were all underage. They figured the best thing to do would be just to all lay off it for a while, and keep him off it, but I wake up one night that next semester and there's cops upstairs. It was a weekend, so like nobody was there, but apparently like half the people who were there were, and got busted over it. A little while later they leave, but they wind up coming back because after they left, everyone who didn't get caught got even more drunk, and you'll never guess who got put on suicide watch after slamming their head into my door.

People talk about getting drunk or whatever all the time, especially as you get older, but I don't see how people do it man. I hear the word hammered and I just think of that fucking skinny kid under that sink. Dude had the softest fucking hair I'd ever touched at the time, and when I started dating y'know, that next semester, there were a couple times in there where I'd get so caught up in the thought of like well what if that were her all shitfaced and under a sink or whatever y'know, like could I handle that, should I be thinking like that? And I mean she never did or anything and it didn't work out anyways but damn dude, shit like that comes out when people get drunk and shit like that can fucking stick with people. Not saying that's always the case or even like remotely typical or common, but be careful y'all, holy shit. Me I've still got a little ways to go before alcohol's even in the question, but even once it is, like nah bro, I'd take like two sips max before I'd just want to lay down in a padded room or something yo, I don't play around with that

Thread Information